Goodie Basket for First Trip for Mom/Grandma

jeni16

DIS Veteran
My Mom is coming with us to Disney next year. It will be her first trip. She is of course looking forward the most to enjoying it with her Grandson who will be 4 at the time of the trip.

I want to start putting a goodie basket together for her full of fun Disney stuff for our trip to give her for her birthday. Any suggestions?

She mentioned that she wanted to start scrapbooking so I'm going to give her a small pocket scrapbook and some refill pages, that I'm sure of.

Thanks for your help! I wasn't sure the best place to post this.

Since she is wanting to scrapbook, maybe accessories and stickers as well. Make certain to get her first trip button and birthday buttons while you are there so that she can include those in her scrapbook also. Maybe some pocket size lotion or hand sanitizers, fun disney socks, and a couple of pins for her to trade, and a Disney trivia book?

Hidden Mickey Book, fun sunglasses, get matching t-shirts to wear one day, a new Disney bag, Disney gift card, lanyard and a few pins to start, Disney watch

Tylenol, aleve or her pain killer of choice. If she's a planner, a copy of a guidebook. I love the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World best. I always give my guests an ear hat with their name on it. A Mickey or some other disney t shirt if she would wear something like that.

Maybe things she can do with her grandson? I was thinking a bubble set to use when you're there, if you're driving instead of flying. Something she can use to entertain him while waiting in line. If she's going to be scrapbooking, maybe a gift card for printing the photos she will want to put in the scrapbook? Or pre-pay for Photopass so she knows she will be likely to get a lot of photos with her grandson? Or splurge on one of those photo sessions at Disney World? Make sure you use a FastPass + for the Character Spot at Epcot; you see several characters, one at a time, inside, and she's going to want those pictures. Last month it was Mickey & Minnie and Goofy.

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions! We'll definitely be doing Photopass. That is a must for us every trip. I also like the idea of matching shirts for one of the days. That will make fun pictures.

Travel size toiletry items of brands you know she likes (or a splurge). I like Bath and Body. Travel size tissues, eyeglass cleaner. Ultra small umbrella, pocket size rain coats, tiny first aid kit. Gift card for Starbucks (there's one in each park). Disney Vera Bradley cross body bag or cosmetic bag (available at Disneystore.com). Passporter Disney planner (2015 edition just out). Gift card for Manicure and/or Pedicure on day before trip.

Hsppy planning!

How about a great little travel purse/wallet. Me mom lugged a huge backpack around on her first trip.

Aveda foot Cream it is the best stuff for feet. Chapstick, if you know someone going ask them to pick up a Mickey rain Poncho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter