• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goodbye to The Trip...

It was a great final show and I'm really thankful our seminar ended early so I could catch 99% of it live. Not only will I miss the show, my coworkers will miss their Wednesday installment of me cracking up at my desk like a crazy lady. Hey...someone has to liven things up :D Seriously though...the show was a lot of fun, you ladies and Craig (as well as Dustin and Ryno) have done such a wonderful job, and you all gave me a lot of great ideas for our road trips to FL. The show will be missed, but I'm sure we'll see great things from you all in the future :)

I'm sad to see it go. In a way I'm kind of glad it was just Terasa and JL in the end as I said I don't think Jackie added much to the show. I'll stay subscribed to the feed in iTunes just incase it gets used for something in the future or the trip return some day.

Just listened to the last show while on a flight back from a meeting. I'm not a great flyer but listening to this group put my nerves at ease! I've been a fan since day 1 and I'm sad to see it go. Best of luck to the team and I can't wait to see what else you have planned!

I *finally* got a chance to listen to the final show and it was great as always...!

My DGF and I have been contemplating Capone's for our next trip and we only listen to the podcast in the car, so we've been waiting to go somewhere far enough to be able to hear the whole show.

We both cracked up laughing when my Capone's thread on another forum got a shout out at the end...

Thanks again to everyone involved with such an awesome and enjoyable show.

LLiked the show but certainly see how it was time to wrap it up. There is just so much to talk about.. As Kevin Klose said

"what is next, road kill" So hilarious! :jumping1:

Just caught up with the last show tonight and I thought it was a great send off. Since we know the cast are returning in another format, it wasn't so much a good-bye or farewell but more of a 'til we see you soon vibe. Given JL & Teresa's interest in local Orlando happenings outside the parks, I'm sure we will still get some "Trippy" or "Trippin" stories in the new show unless the script is super strict. And with that gang, I can't imagine it being super strict. Just super fun! See you soon :-) ps more Klaus out-takes and cameos needed. I'm not a cat person but love those things and that cat.

I will definitely miss watching The Trip podcasts. I hope to see more content from Teresa & Jackie in the future & still catch JL on the Universal podcasts.

New Mini-trip:

I actually like these short videos they've been putting up, subscribe to the 3 youtube channels if you aren't yet, they've been posting a lot of stuff.

I actually like these short videos they've been putting up, subscribe to the 3 youtube channels if you aren't yet, they've been posting a lot of stuff.
I'd be happy to listen to these, as soon as they start putting them on the podcast feed so I can listen on the go like the other shows.

A long weekend so I went way back.
The difference from this episode to the last few is night and day. Maybe this belongs in my thread about my mancrush with Craig, but wow did the show evolve in one year.

A long weekend so I went way back.
The difference from this episode to the last few is night and day. Maybe this belongs in my thread about my mancrush with Craig, but wow did the show evolve in one year.
Absolutely! Couldn't agree more. The Trip had a huge learning curve but they did it with style, panache, good humour & a big heart. T, JL & Craig really earned their stripes on this show. So proud of them. They worked hard & it shows. No doubt they will apply every hard learned lesson to their next endeavour. Looking forward to seeing all of them . . . especially Teresa (fan girl here!) . . . very, very soon. If T isn't on a new show in the next few weeks, I really hope she has time to be on an upcoming episode of the flagship DIS Tues show very soon. Missing my Teresa hit. :-) Best sense of humour in the whole DIS crew. Remember Shamu hanging from the trees. She owned it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter