Goodbye Nescafe coffee ... Hello Joffrey's

I just saw this.

There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how happy I am!!

Don't know Joffrey's, but I assume it's drip coffee instead of instant? If so, this makes me very happy. One of the bigger disappointments over the years was getting a cinnamon roll at one of the commissaries and having to chase it down with the Nescafe.

Greatfalls said:
Don't know Joffrey's, but I assume it's drip coffee instead of instant? If so, this makes me very happy. One of the bigger disappointments over the years was getting a cinnamon roll at one of the commissaries and having to chase it down with the Nescafe.

Yes.:)
They are at carts/kiosks around the World.:)

sammysmom said:
So happy to hear this:) YEAH!!! I can't stand the Nescafe coffee at Disney:cool1:

Me either.

Now, I KNOW I'll get use from my refillable mug.;)

My father is going to be sooooo happy... "Nescafe!" has actually become a swear word in our family over the years and after many WDW trips. :laughing:

We were wavering on refillable mugs for our upcoming trip, but I think this will make it a yes!

Gina said:
My father is going to be sooooo happy... "Nescafe!" has actually become a swear word in our family over the years and after many WDW trips. :laughing:
I've trained my niece to scoff at the Nescafe commercials here! I love it. She's all, 'yeah , but its not REAL coffee!'

My mom will be thrilled! It may not be the fancy pants coffee she so adores, but it's MUCH better than Nescafe!

Further proof that the powers that be MUST read the DIS! Oh, the amount of griping and complaining I have read and written here on the DIS about that horrid Nescafe over the years....:crazy2:

Joffrey's is a good choice!! Yay!!

I'm so happy about this. I like Joffery's. I often visit the kiosks to get my coffee fixe because Nescafe doesn't do it for me. I just hope the transition happens before my trip in April.

I really wish we knew how long this transition will take! How I would LOVE to fill up my mug each morning with Joffries to drink with my breakfast pastry!!!:cool1:

Crystal824 said:
I'm so happy about this. I like Joffery's. I often visit the kiosks to get my coffee fixe because Nescafe doesn't do it for me. I just hope the transition happens before my trip in April.
us too! We are in May.

Belle5 said:
I really wish we knew how long this transition will take! How I would LOVE to fill up my mug each morning with Joffries to drink with my breakfast pastry!!!:cool1:
Exactly.:)
anniemae said:
Oh thank goodness, I hated that swill water they called coffee!
Yup!!! Us too. Very much so :(

Does Joffrey's operate those kiosks at the entrance for both side of World Showcase as well the one at the TTC? I wonder if as part of this agreement those kiosks will now accept DDP snack credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter