Goodbye Main Street Bakery....

First it wasn't my idea, another poster asked you to do this and you ignored them at first and then add more to your opinion about the colour of the tiles. I haven't changed anything.

No, I did not ignore him, I answered his post and you tried to twist it back then as you do now. And Jimmy never brought it up again, you were pushing it all this time, so whose idea it is, you may not bring it up originally but definitely holding to it. And we have specific situation you called me on, I even posted it and it does speak of only change for machines, nothing else, so no, I changed nothing, I accepted your call, you keep twisting and wiggling. I guess admitting anything much harder to you then you thought it would be for me. Whatever.

I don't have that many posts so I cannot form my own opinion. Can a Senior member of these boards please tell me if I will like this change or not? Someone with 5k posts or more.

I love this news and can't wait for Starbucks to be in each Orlando theme park. I just wish they had them in the resorts so I could get the coffee before I hit the park. The lines would be so much shorter that way. Finally, delicious coffee in the Magic Kingdom! =)

Ha, I went over to Twitter and typed in first world problems. Lol, they are hilarious. And Starbucks is in there quite a bit.:rotfl2:

Someone needs to come up with a FWPs Twitter feed that is WDW related. There would be tons of material.

Yep, its one of my fav hashtags - I admit, I have several tweets attached to that myself HA!

Look. Here's what's going to happen.

Main Street Bakery is not changing names. It will continue to be called the Main Street Bakery and it will appear as such on maps etc. Expect tasteful Starbucks signage that blends in with the building.

The inside will see quite a bit of an overhaul, but will "feel" more or less the same. Expect a more open feel with a streamlined ordering process - potentially even self-serve kiosks if Disney can figure out a system that is foolproof. Lines are long at the Bakery as it stands because the setup is terrible. This is going to be fixed.

Starbucks coffee beverages will be served along with Starbucks food items alongside "Disney favorites." There is no finalized food menu. Disney/Starbucks doesn't want "competing items" on display. For example, Starbucks version of a sticky bun and Disney's version of a Cinnamon Roll. Bottom line here is what Disney thinks is going to be able to sell more. Realize that for every one person that has an attachment to the Disney Cinnamon Roll, there are X number more people that love a Starbucks ________. I would be surprised if the Ice Cream Sandwich survives. This is a guess, but you may see it available next door at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor or potentially the Confectionery. It will remain available at Sleepy Hollow.

There is really nothing to be upset about. This is going to be an improvement in every regard.

Sorry but your post is totally logical - no room for that here, we have waaaaaaaaaambulances on stand-by :p

No, I did not ignore him, I answered his post and you tried to twist it back then as you do now. And Jimmy never brought it up again, you were pushing it all this time, so whose idea it is, you may not bring it up originally but definitely holding to it. And we have specific situation you called me on, I even posted it and it does speak of only change for machines, nothing else, so no, I changed nothing, I accepted your call, you keep twisting and wiggling. I guess admitting anything much harder to you then you thought it would be for me. Whatever.

I didn't change anything but you simply don't want to admit it.

Enjoy your Starbucks coffee at the Main Street Bakery.

No no no, you were wiggling, I saw you! :rotfl: You said the same thing over and over. . . and over and over. . . and over and over again. Just wiggling the exact same words.:rotfl2: For shame. Walt would would be disappointed in you. (You know, because I talk to him on a regular basis) :lmao:

Awful! Just Awful. I like Starbucks like everyone else, but really?! Get rid of Main Street Bakery? Terrible.

The Main Street Bakery isn't going anywhere. Think of it as MSB with better food and better coffee.

40+ pages of discussion on this and this is where we've gotten. Why make a comment if you're too lazy to read the thread? or even half of it.

Really? You go with this again. I showed exactly what you changed and you still continue this childish game, refusing to admit even this. OMG, I better not to say anything I may regret. Have a good day!

Really? You go with this again. I showed exactly what you changed and you still continue this childish game, refusing to admit even this. OMG, I better not to say anything I may regret. Have a good day!

The use of OMG automatically negates any adult thing you have to say....just sayin'

I think it's too late for that.

No no no, you were wiggling, I saw you! :rotfl: You said the same thing over and over. . . and over and over. . . and over and over again. Just wiggling the exact same words.:rotfl2: For shame. Walt would would be disappointed in you. (You know, because I talk to him on a regular basis) :lmao:

I thought he was frozen. Is it cold where you live?

declansdad said:
I thought he was frozen. Is it cold where you live?

Technically, she said she talks to him. Not that he answers back! ;)

I love how people assume they know the heart of a man they never knew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter