Goodbye Hunchback ; Hello Early Entry!!!!

S

SpottyDog

Just read on DIBB (thanks Wendy) who got it from AllEarsNet ......

Breaking Disney World News!!!
-- Hunchback to perform last show September 28!
-- The new Princess Storybook Breakfast at Norway made permanent.
-- Beginning October 1: "Extra Magic Hour" -- one theme park will open an hour early every day to resort guests; Character Caravan will be discontinued; Beauty and the Beast show reverts to daily schedule!
www.wdwig.com

It is reallt really GREAT news that E.E is re-available, even if it is only 1 park a day.

Well done, WDW!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Fantastic news about EE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my luck as we'll be there in October:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Sad news about Hunchback, though - it was one of my favourites :(

This is great news for those going soon :)

Check out the News Info section on the Dis where you can read all the latest from WDW here

:D :D :D :D

Well Spotted - Spotty :D :D :D :D

Good news about EE but I'm really sad to see Hunchback finish. I love this show but at least I got a chance to see it twice last month. I wonder if they'll put a new show on.
Tracy

Great news about EE. I've always planned around avoiding them and I've been all at sea this time. It just kicks in in time for my trip!

Ooh! I've just looked at the DIS info and the days are different with AK included! Looks like a complete rework of our 3 week itinerary is needed - on the whole I'd planned around the old EE days out of habit.

Oh no, what a shame, I'll just have to start looking at staying at an on-site hotel now for May!!! :) :)

Astrid :Pinkbounc

I suppose it IS good news about ee... but how do any of you get up early?

On our recently ended trip, we usually slept until the glorious hour of 0800 or even 0830 every day.

Ahhh, the life!

I am sat in my Toronto hotel room with nothing to do but feel sorry for myself and bored, and now I am bursting with joy EE is back on, I cannot beleive it. Nice one Disney!!

The boys are in bed, Val is at work I have nobody to tell.

This has made my day!!!!

Chris

I am soooooo pleased that EE is back as I was sooo hoping to experience when I first stayed on site but it wasn't to be.

Shooter, I have no difficulty at all in getting up early whilst at WDW as I find myself just sooo excited and I'm normally in bed by 11.00 however it could be a whole different story when I go in December for DISCon ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter