Goodbye Beloved Disney

George,
Thank you so much for sharing. I am glad your visit was so wonderful. May the peace of our Lord be with you and your family.
Melissa

George- I don't know how I missed your thread but just came across it. Thank you so much for sharing your story and I'm so glad to hear that the WDW "angels" saw to it that your last trip was especially magical. I hope you are finding peace and comfort in your loved ones as you prepare for the next journey.---Kathy

Prayers for you and your family, Thanks for reminding us that we shouldn't sweat the small stuff and be greatful. I am glad your last trip was more than Magical!

George, your post was so beautiful, thank you for sharing it with everyone. I'm new here to the disABILITIES section but just wanted to say how touched I was by what you wrote. Am so glad Disney made your visit so special.

God bless you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers :hug:

Wow.

What a strange feeling to be sitting here at my computer with tears streaming down my face over a man I never met.

I can't really think of anything to add here that hasn't already been said, except that I too thank you for sharing your story with us and to let you know that you are in my prayers.

The power of The Dis community can be surprisingly strong at times, and no more than with situations such as this one.

May God Bless you and your family. :grouphug:

Joshua

plus one for the streaming tears

George I can only imagine where your new journey will or has led you. Although I would not recognize your earthly appearance I can still picture you glowing surround by the loved ones who have come to greet you. Together you are all watching the absolute most brilliantly amazing Wishes Nighttime Spectacular Ever from your own VIP section with the best view in the park. Travel well my brother in Ears. Travel well

Thanks for sharing your story, George. I've often wondered what my final trip might be like, when it will be, & will I know it's my last trip. Sounds like you had a great one! :)

Thank you for sharing this story and stopping us all, if even for a minute to count our blessings.

How great is a community that stops and prays for complete strangers? Kinda gives you hope for this ole human race.

Bless you George

Thank you George for sharing your thoughts. God bless and be with you. I wish you peace and comfort and know that so many are praying and thinking of you.

Again, God Bless you George,

Shannon:hug:

Thank you for sharing your story. I happen to work for a company that helps victims of asbestos exposure (many who suffer from pulmonary fibrosis too), and I just wanted to say that you just gave me that little extra kick/reminder to work hard everyday so that our clients can get back to doing what they love and just worry about being with their families. I am glad that you had a memorable journey and I wish you and your family peace on the road ahead. :flower3:

Your post touched my heart. We were at Saratoga at Christmas wish I would have gotten to meet you. I have a 16 yr old daughter living with muscular dystrophy. it is a disease much like yours in that there is no cure. we know that everyday with her is one more we are blessed with. I believe your family feels the same. Disney has always been so compassionate to our needs. We too are DVC members since 2001. I have never regretted becoming a member. George I will keep you in my prayers and as I pray for a miracle for my daughter I will also pray The same for you.

Thank-you for sharing your story George. I am truly sorry and wish you peace on your next journey. I am sending you prayers and hugs. :grouphug:

Peace, Love, and Mickey to you! Thanks so much for sharing your story - you have touched my heart! Many prayers for you and your family!

George, I pray your last days will be as peaceful and magical as Disney has been for you all these years. I know that God does His "magic" for us all everyday. I am so glad He made your last trip such a success with Mickey's help! May God bless you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter