Goodbye, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Adios, Arrivederci,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Di, you know how I feel. I don't want to lose you and Rhiannon - I will miss you so much if you go. :sad1:

Say it aint so! :( :confused: :(

I will really be sad to see both of you go - after all, without you guys we'd never have had our first ever DIS Meet. And as for all the hard work you put into the Secret Santa, I don't think you could ever be praised enough for that.

With my PC crashing and needing a rebuild and then being busy with revising I haven't been on the boards much lately, so I think I've missed whatever happened that sparked this all off, but please re-consider - or at least come back in a few months when you've had time to think about it...

In the meantime, we'll all miss you!

Not sure what the politics are here, but I'll certainly be sad to see Di and Rhiannon leave the board.

Here's wishing you well, and hope to see you back someday.

John.

I think its a real pity that this has happened. Everyone here is here because of a love for DLRP, its always a shame when politics causes rifts and upset. I wish you well, and hope that maybe you'll come back someday. All the best, keep enjoying Disney!

Mini :flower3:

Dear Di

I'm so sorry to hear that you are leaving us. What a great shame. We will miss you so much on these boards - you always give so much to others and I am doubly sorry now that I missed the Nottingham get together! I wish there was something we could do to change your mind - I've no idea what's been going on but having been a member of various clubs over the years I can imagine the kind of thing that's been happening.

Sending truck loads of pixie dust your way in hopes that in time you'll change your mind and pay us another visit.

Nikki

:eek: And Rhiannon too! That didn't click the first time around. This is just not a good day. :sad: I don't know the situation but I wish I could convince you both to stay, or at least pop in from time to time :sad1:

OMG. I don't believe this. I have just got home from being in hospital to find out this?!!! I feel gutted!! Why? What is going on? What more is there going on Di? If you are reading this please PM me or someone PM me who knows. I am very shocked and upset right now. How can both Di and Rhiannon be leaving the board??? :sad: I really feel I need an explanation in order to come to grips with this!

I just want to say how sad this makes me. Both Di and Rhiannon bring a real joy to these boards and will be sorely missed. It is a great little comunnity we have here and that someone should feel so hurt that the have to leave is heartbreaking.

It has taken some of the pleasure I felt here and thats a real downer.

Take care both of you.

This is just so awful! :sad1:
I haven't been on in awhile - and I've missed everything! I'm so sorry to see that there is sadness on the Disboards - I have found that the people on this board are such lovely, caring, and wonderful people - and especially with Di right at the helm I found it a joy to take part in. I am so sorry to see you go Di, you always made me feel so welcome, even if I am 'down under' and am so out of whack with time differences! I hope that you feel ok with your decisions, and please accept my very best wishes for your future [and Rhiannon's] and hope that fairy dust and disney magic fill up each day for you. I really felt that by reading your posts, I was speaking to you, and as a fairly quiet person, it was easy to feel like I was in a very supportive group.
I just wanted to let you know that you made a difference to me, and you will be missed. But good luck to you, and hopefully will one day speak to you again! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter