• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good WEDNESDAY Morning Dis Board Family

Mornin' Ty! Mornin' All!!! :sunny: Wakey, wakey - rise and shine!

After giving it a lot of thought yesterday I think I will sit out the Extreme WAPSIWHATTIE thingy. I have a feeling I would only drag a team down since I don't have a lot of time to devote to a project of this size. Besides, I've never seen Survivor, have no idea how the whole tribal council thing works and I'm afraid I might have my feelings hurt by something I don't understand. Rather than do that, I think I may sign up for the audience.

So that said, go TEAMS!

Morning :wave2: Off to work-Ty Hope you're real life DD is feelingf better today!!!! :wizard: :wizard:

Try keeping this under 100 today-PLease!!! See you all tonight :thumbsup2

I'm still enjoying the spitting camels, dancing bananas and centerfold grandfathers from last night. :rotfl:

Tink's Pixieduster said:
Mornin' Ty! Mornin' All!!! :sunny: Wakey, wakey - rise and shine!

After giving it a lot of thought yesterday I think I will sit out the Extreme WAPSIWHATTIE thingy. I have a feeling I would only drag a team down since I don't have a lot of time to devote to a project of this size. Besides, I've never seen Survivor, have no idea how the whole tribal council thing works and I'm afraid I might have my feelings hurt by something I don't understand. Rather than do that, I think I may sign up for the audience.

So that said, go TEAMS!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE THAT DECISION ON THERE OWN

BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT "DRAGGING" A TEAM DOWN

SEVERAL PAST PLAYERS HAVE SURPRISED THEMSELVES WITH WHAT THEY

COULD DO

TIM EXPLAINED THE TRIBAL THING SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY VERY WELL

BUT BASICIALLY IT WILL BE A WAY FOR A TEAM TO GET RID OF SOMEONE

WHO IS JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE AND DOES NO WORK

BUT IT WON'T BE ABLE TO BE USED JUST CAUSE PLAYER A AND B DON'T LIKE

PLAYER C THEY HAVE TO BACK IT UP

WHICHEVER YOU CHOOSE

GLAD YOU'LL BE AROUND :thumbsup2

Muhlenberg said:
I'm still enjoying the spitting camels, dancing bananas and centerfold grandfathers from last night. :rotfl:
CENTERFOLD GRANDFATHERS???? :confused3

NEVERMIND I PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW :rotfl:

It's pretty quiet around here this am - everyone's hung over from last night's party. Maybe you need to shout louder with your bullhorn, TY.

Muhlenberg said:
It's pretty quiet around here this am - everyone's hung over from last night's party. Maybe you need to shout louder with your bullhorn, TY.
I WAS JUST THINKING THAT :teeth:

GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhlenberg said:
:rotfl: I just went back to see what else had been added to that conversation and the time said 2am....Now I KNOW I left at 1am, and everyone else left shortly after........what's with the 2am?????? (and please don't tell me it was really 2 when I left :blush:

Ty got up in the middle of the night (even I was asleep), went back to bed, and is up again.

OKAY GUYS I GOTTA SAY EVEN I AM IMPRESSED HERE

OVER 240 APPLICATIONS IN AND THAT DOESN'T COUNT THE AUDIENCE

THIS IS GONNA BE ALOT OF FUN :thumbsup2

Sweetinmaine, forgive me if you already answered this somewhere in the 32,475,077 posts, but are you originally from Maine? DH has an aunt there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter