• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good WEDNESDAY Morning Dis Board Family

Good morning Ty and everyone. :sunny:

Ty, I am so sorry that your DD is going through this and I know how horrible it can be for a parent to just have to wait until the doctors figure out what it going on.

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. :lovestruc

I'll probably be off to work when you get back.
I hope everyone has a great day. :thumbsup2

Good morning - anybody home? I check back here every few minutes - catching up on Tuesday.

Cool...haven't taken the time...with all this reading...to do anything with mine...and now I've caught a cold or something from someone on this board!

Good morning, thotfulspot! :sunny: Late morning where you are. You must get a lot done in the morning before everyone shows up here.

I, at least, had enough questions answered to jump in with both feet. Fairly early on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Muhlenberg said:
I, at least, had enough questions answered to jump in with both feet. Fairly early on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...
GREAT :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter