Good vs. Evil Swap Sign-ups *closed but active*

BernardandMissBianca said:
I'll try to dig up a picture of the house. It may take a few days though.
For the genealogy, at least a lot of the public records are available on the internet. I would scan or photograph everything you can that you already have and put it on CD.
We did heritage albums for me, my brothers, and our cousins. We had my grandfathers train passes from WWII when he was stationed in Italy. So I scanned and shrank them to put in the album. It was cool to have the real thing instead of a sticker from Michael's. That was a ton of work though, we put together 9 albums, spanning 4 generations, in 6 months.

Oh, I know!! My mom has a set, I have a set, and DD has a set of all the info so far.. I have DH's grandpa's journal from WWII and my other 2 grandpa's documentation. AT the 4-H fair my DD had 3 books last year..and has made it to state fair the past 3 years.. She didn't do it this year and she is so upset with herself.. but she has diligently been working on her exhibit for next year so she will hopefully go to State next year!!! My Grandpa was stationed in Iran, boy the stories he has told us.

Okay- I am going to do Lucifer vs Cinderellas Mice in group 1

Buffy- sorry to hear about the computer problems- I would go crazy if I couldn't gop online. I'm glad we have lots of backups- We have 2 computers at home- my DH has a work laptop he can bring home if needed and I have 4 in my classroom I can use for general internet purposes- if they all went doiwn at the same time I think I would just die.

Quick note to let ya'll know I'm back from my trip. I will PM my addy to everyone but it will take while , still having computer issues...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter