Good TS at the Studios & character dinner anywhere

earthur0915

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a good TS at the Studios. Dining will be myself, DH, DD (age 3) and DD (6 mos)...so we will need highchairs! DH is a very picky eater so I was thinking Mama Melrose's because he loves Italian...but would love some suggestions!

I would also like to find another character meal (doesnt matter where). We are having dinner at CRT but would like another character meal somewhere!

Mamma Melrose is very good. Some of our favorite character places our Crystal Palace(MK) breakfast dinner lunch ( pooh characters) Chef Mickey's (contemp resort)Breakfast, Ohana( polynesian resort) breakfast (stitch and friends)

50s Prime Time Cafe is pretty good in HS- and for the ages of your kids I would recommend Crystal Palace for the Winnie the Pooh and his friends...
Have a great time!!

After many visits, we finally tried the play and dine at hollywood and vine with DD4. It was great. If you are looking for table service dining with small children at the studios, its the way to go. Why not do a later lunch and make it your main meal of the day. There is so much entertainment for the kids throughout the meal and the buffet was pretty good. Your 3 year old is a perfect age. We went around 1:15 or so and finished in time to get a good spot for the block party bash.

For other character meals, I would definately do Crystal Palace. The food is great and my daughter loves it. Chef Mickeys is also a good character meal. My daughter also likes 1900 Park Fare but she is a huge Cinderella fan and likes seeing the stepsisters in particular as she is a cinderella movie fan.

On our last trip, we also tried Akershus in Norway. I had avoided it previously but tried it and loved it. The food was good - we liked the salmon and the buffet appetizer was a nice treat. The princess interaction was fantastic - picture with Belle, then Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. I'd go for this - its expensive but a good value on the dining plan and you get the pictures.

On my last visit, Akershus and the Play and Dine were surprise hits for me, and I will certainly return. Crystal Palace is a favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter