Good Travel Agent for WDW?

I just booked a trip with Josephine with Small World. I emailed her Sunday afternoon - I got back an out of office reply because she's on vacation, but Sunday night I had an email from her stating that she'd booked my trip for me. She's been very responsive so far.

We have used Dreams Unlimited for our last few vacations and could not be happier - we have worked with the same agent, Cathy Miller, for all of our trips and she is great.

I second the recommendation of Dreams Unlimited. Beth Fejer is our TA and we could not have asked for better service, especially PROMPT communication.

Pappa Bear

Have heard good things about several companies, but my personal experience was with dreamsunlimitedtravel and I do recommend them.

Dreams Unlimited never charges a fee either. :)

Thank you everyone for your great responses! you've gave me a lot of great options to think about :goodvibes

I have booked four fabulous trips for me and my two children to Walt Disney World with Pam Schuck of www.MouseEarVacations.com. Every trip was perfect, and she booked all of our dining reservations for us. We always got a great room, and we purchased our park hopping tickets through her in advance. We arrived, checked in, had our room cards with tickets and meals loaded and were good to go. I can't say enough about how great she is.
Have a great vacation!
donna

I also booked with Small World vacations and my TA was Leslie. She was wonderful with getting our reservations pretty much right where we wanted to stay! She was lax a time or two with communication but otherwise, she was stellar with recommendations and all that stuff that has to do with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter