Good thing my mom never told me I had to clean my plate to have dessert....

Nancy, thanks for posting your reviews. All that planning, all those months, all that waiting...sure sounds like it was worth it!:banana:

So glad hubby liked Kona Cafe. It is one of my favorites. You ordered someof our favorites too (sticky wings and crab cakes!) I haven't tried anything but the mahi mahi there, I may need to try the scallops next time, they do sound yummy.

Now the big question, planning another trip yet:rolleyes1

No trip planned yet, BUT we did not plan this one until April and went in July and did well with adr's and eveything.

Thank you and the rest of the DISers...without all the advice it would have been much harder. Just knowing what types of CS meals were in the area and what many others said was good helped in ordering and trying things out for a family of 1st timers :dance3:

I almost tried the mahi mahi but I had it at Coral Reef so I was trying to mix it up, I did sample dh's and it was delicious!

I know what you mean about sticking with your favorites at a restaurant sometimes, when you like something that much it is hard to mix it up.

Thaks again Jody:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter