• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good submarine sandwiches?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

I have teens that live on subs, Can anyone tell me where in wdw resorts or parks to get good but reasonably priced submarine sandwiches? Thanks,

Deb.

Dear Deb,

At MK there is a counter restaurant called COLUMBIA HARBOUR HOUSE in Fantasyland.

They have a sandwich that has ham, cheese and brocolli coleslaw. It's not a sub, but it's a very good sandwich!

Try the salad too, it's got pecans and pineapple! Even picky eaters should like these two!

I can't think of any restaurant with submarine bread, but there are lots of places to get regular sandwiches, like ham and cheese. If you haven't checked it out yet, look at menus for all the restaurants at Deb Will's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter