Good sports shop

Mad Mark

Earning My Ears
With only a few days to go until we visit the happy place I have been given an extensive shopping list by my son! He's after some hockey jerseys and NFL shirts. Can anyone recommend a good sports shop?

There is a copuple of good shops in the Florida Mall that my brother and I get our shirts/jerseys from. Also Sports Dominator on I-Drive.

It's worth noting that all NFL jerseys and clothing are produced by Reebok (at least until the end of 2012), so make sure you pop by the Reebok stores in the outlet malls.

I picked up an official jersey and a number of t-shirts for my team at the one at the top end of International Drive (Prime Outlets possibly? I still call it the Belz!) and there was plenty of other stock in there. The store is set away from the rest of the shops across the car park, so make sure you don't miss it.

It's worth noting that all NFL jerseys and clothing are produced by Reebok (at least until the end of 2012), so make sure you pop by the Reebok stores in the outlet malls.

Great tip, I hadn't thought of that. :thumbsup2 Might see if I can pick up a cheap Tampa Bay Buccs jersey before we go to the game.

l think that as of 2012 this is changing to Nike

Yes, Nike have definitely won the next NFL clothing contract, and will start producing new kits from the 2012 season onwards (e.g. September next year). But hopefully that'll mean that they'll start selling the Reebok stuff off cheaper soon - or is it that just wishful thinking on my part given that I'm going to Florida next week!

Dicks Sporting Goods is one of the best sports shops I've ever been in.

They are massive and one can be found a J55 of the I4 -Known as 4 Corners - where the I4 and US27 Cross. There is also a new one just opend up by the Mall at Millenia (The retail bit by the big Super Target/Marshalls).

Well worth a visit - basically supermarket sized and they sell everything imaginable for seemingly every sport imaginable.

We've always struggled to find hockey jerseys in Orlando, being the big hockey fans that we are, you'd probably have a better chance in Tampa finding some, but I realise this is out of the way.

I recently got a San Jose jersey for my brother from the hockey jersey outlet on eBay, delivered within a week from somewhere in Illinois.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter