Good shot of DCL ship in Port Canaveral

I agree! So nice to see, but now it makes me miss it even more! Those lucky people about to embark on a fun filled, magical cruise!

I wanna go back!!

Kind of exciting, when she leaves today and returns next Saturday, we'll be there to board!!! :firefight

What time does the ship take off? I would love to watch it leave. Is the next cam at the two palms? What time does it go past there? Does anyone have the link to the next cam?

Thanks for the link.

Does anyone know what time to watch for the ship to leave port, and what time it goes past the two palms?

BLBCB said:
Thanks for the link.

Does anyone know what time to watch for the ship to leave port, and what time it goes past the two palms?

If the ship leaves on time at 5pm(EST) today, the Magic could be sailing past the Two Palms site anywhere from 5:20 to 5:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter