Good Shopping in the Orlando/Kissimee Area

kristieleeoz

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I am heading to Orlando on the 10, to Windsor Hills again. I am hoping to do a bit of shopping and was wondering if anyone could direct me to some good malls. We went to the Florida Mall last time and hated it. Looking for some good outlets, a Kohls, Sephora...that kind of thing. Any ideas??:flower3:

We just got back a few weeks ago and went several time to the Prime outlet that is near Universal. Lots of stores including a Disney outlet store and they had some real good prices on things there. The only reason we went there was because DW insisted on going to a Victoria Secret outlet since there are no stores here in Canada.

website here: http://www.primeoutlets.com/locations/orlando.aspx

We just went to the Premium Outlets a couple weeks ago and there's a Lululemon outlet there along with some other great stores. There was also a really great Disney Outlet. Have fun!:yay:

We just went to the Premium Outlets a couple weeks ago and there's a Lululemon outlet there along with some other great stores. There was also a really great Disney Outlet. Have fun!:yay:

Ummm...wheres a Lululemon Outlet???? Which outlet? There are 2 premium outlets?? Must visit..:banana:..oh my DH is gonna kill me...:laughing:Just another store to make sure we visit!!!!!! We also do the whole fleamarket route..so much fun!!!

Just spent a lot of time shopping the Orlando area...LuLu is here

http://www.lululemon.com/orlando/orlandooutlets

My DD was with us..she wasn't impressed with what they had but then she can be a tough sell!

I love Mall at Millenia and we also thought the Florida Mall is getting kind of nasty...

So much good shopping in Orlando sigh............

We go to Premium Outlet near DTD, if we are in the Universal end of town we'll go to Prime Outlet. Both are good.

Now THATS what I'm talkin' about..

Hi, Does anyone shop for fabric while in Orlando? I'm wondering if it is worth it to stop by a Jo-Ann's. I've never been in one. Not sure if the prices are lower than ours, or the selection any different.

Lululemon...YAY!!!
Does anyone know of any good scrapbook stores in the disney area as well?

Hi, Does anyone shop for fabric while in Orlando? I'm wondering if it is worth it to stop by a Jo-Ann's. I've never been in one. Not sure if the prices are lower than ours, or the selection any different.

My mom is a serious quilter and she always makes me take her to Jo-Ann's whenever we're in the States. She says it's much, much cheaper than in Nfld. where she lives and the selection is amazing. I think the one in Orlando is a bit out of the way - more in the downtown Orlando area, not near the parks, but we went anyway :-)

Lululemon...YAY!!!
Does anyone know of any good scrapbook stores in the disney area as well?

Last time I was there, we went to the Mouse Memories warehouse store in Kissimmee (see their website at http://www.mousememories.com/ ). Again, it was a bit out of the way in kind of an industrial park area (hope you have a GPS?) but totally worth the effort - the biggest selection of Disney scrapbooking stuff I've ever seen, and while not true "warehouse" prices, still a lot cheaper than at home. Also, anytime I'm in the U.S. I always check out the scrapbooking stuff at Jo-Ann's (since I'm there with mom anyway :rolleyes1) and also A.C. Moore (which I actually prefer - you can print the coupons online before you go). Both are big box stores (much like Michael's) and both honour the other's coupons (which means when there's a 40% off you can get TWO items). And did I mention I love Target? They have a pretty good selection of scrapbooking basics too (albums, stickers, adhesive, etc...). Happy shopping!

There is a Joann's about 2 miles from the parks. Go down the 535 to the 192 turn left and it is on the left, also a Super Target, Ross or Marshall's and several other stores in this complex. Very easy to get to from the parks. Where are you staying?

Sometimes...Macy's have sales a lot. DD likes Anthroplogie and they always have sale racks..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter