Good restaurants that don't cost as much as your hotel room

Caprice

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what are the best restaurants for both DL and WDW, and are on the cheaper side of the spectrum. Thanks :)

You really need to give a price range and number of people involved. Some people spend over $500 a night to stay at WDW, some $79 a night.

Yeah, 'cheap' at Disney is very relative.

At WDW - I think Boma, Kona Cafe, and most of the World Showcase restaurants to be a very good value. They aren't 'cheap', but for what you pay the quality is quite good. If you are willing to splurge, Artist Point is excellent. You can check out menus at Allearsnet.com to see prices. If you want character dining, the breakfast at Crystal Palace is pretty good.

At DL - Storytellers Cafe in the GCH is a very good value. The breakfast buffet is around $20, but it's excellent and will fill you up until dinner with perhaps an ice cream break in between. Lunch is a la carte, but portions are big enough to share. I haven't had dinner there yet. In DTD, there are lots of options. I like ESPN zone, their portions are very large.

Liberty Tree Tavern at lunch is great. Good food, not arty farty stuff either, and not that expensive. It's the last meal of our trip every time.

The character meals at Crystal Palace and Garden Grille are a very good bargain, and they are all you can eat with excellent food. Or the best meal on the hoof for the right price, of course, is turkey legs! :D

Unless I'm mistaken, the lowest-priced table-service meal, on average, is the Plaza Restaurant, in the Magic Kingdom. The cuisine there, though, is commensurately basic: burgers and sandwiches.

At WDW: Columbia Harbour House and Tusker House

At DL: French Market, café Orleans and River Belle Terrace

At DLP: Cape Cod restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter