Good Restaurant for Anniversary

zekemom

Earning My Ears
My parents are celebrating their 30th Anniversary while we are all down in WDW. I was just wondering if there is a really good restaurant we could take them to celebrate? Also, should we make PS?

Thanks for the help in advance

:daisy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :daisy:

Not sure if this would fit into your bidget, but if you get tickets to the Luau at the Poly, you'll have a great dinner and a show. At the beginning, they call up anyone celebrating an anniversary and invite them to dance to slow Hawaiin music. We watched a couple celebrating 50 years, 35 years, and a honeymoon couple. It was a nice touch.

1) Cal Grill

2) Citrico's

3) Yachtsman Steakhouse

And yes, a PS would be a very good idea

Like Harambe said, not sure of your budget, but my wife and I went to Victoria and Alberts while there on our honeymoon. It's a 6 course meal and we absolutely loved it.

That being said, it is very expensive. I think it was around $205.00 for the two of us if I remember correctly. The food was fabulous, the ambiance was wonderful (jacket required for the men), and the service was impeccable. We would eat there again in a heartbeat...provided we had the money set aside for it. The menus are personalized and you get to take them with you when you leave and the ladies get a rose.

If it is in your budget for the evening, I would highly recommend it.

If you are looking for something "nice" I would suggest Yachtsman Steakhouse. We had our anniversary dinner there recently and it was incredible!
However if you are looking for something more "fun" for a group I would suggest the Hoop Dee Doo Revue, where they will get their name and anniversary announced and do a little dance. They have great food(not gourmet, but delicious) and its a lot of fun.
I think Ohana would also be fun for a large group, and again, theres really good food here too.

Artist Point, ask for a window seat, very nice, pretty and classy atmosphere we like it. I would make PS's

So funny because I thought, oh that's so sweet (picturing and "older" couple), then I remembered that WE were celebrating our 28th in 2 weeks!!! So I guess I should say, "How nice of you young kids to be taking your "young" parents out for their anniversary!!!" :teeth:

Jiko, Artist Point, Flying Fish for out of the park choices.

Chefs de France, Le Bistro, Alfredo's for in park choices.

I want to thank all of you that replied and gave me suggestions. I am going to look in to them and let you all know what I decide on. I am sure that us "young" kids will find a place to take our "young" parents to with all the help that I have received here.

Thanks Again

zekemom, I would also consider the California Grill on top of the Contemporary Resort - you cannot beat the panaoramic view (try to time your PS for the fireworks if you decide to go)!!!

It is more of an upscale restaurant so if you have little kids, it may not be for you but the atmosphere is the big draw.

Artist Point, for sure! It is quiet, intimate, food is awesome, service just as good.

We love it there (even more than the Cali Grill!)

Have fun!
Marcy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter