good quality duffel bag?

Not sure what your use will be, or how much you want to spend, but my DH has gotten quality bags at 5.11 tactical.

We have the rolling duffels from LLBean and they are the best we have ever had for travel:). They also have non rolling if you prefer that. The quality is exceptional!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I recommend LL Bean for quality. Those bags will last you years.

Eddie Bauer or LLBean. One of ours from EB was damaged, we took it into the store and they replaced it, no questions asked. You get what you pay for! :)

Love Love :love: my Burton rolling duffle bag its the best - I also have a LLBean - like the Burton so much better.. And I never see anyone with it and get so many compliments on it

also has a lifetime warranty

Funny thing is, it is an LLbean bag I just tossed out.
It was more of pack and travel but the material was kind of disintegrating. We got them on clearance so got our money's worth but looking for a more solid bag. I will take another look at beans. I did notice that Bean's will also monogram, which would be nice for quick identification for air travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter