• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Places to Eat...

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
If you have read my other couple of postings, you probably know that I'm going to DisneyLand for one day only as a part of my Los Angeles Vacation.

What are some decent places to enjoy a nice meal inside the parks?

Particularly heres what i'm looking for:

a light lunch, late afternoon snack stop, and then a nice big dinner before Fantasmic and the Fireworks...

Thanks in Advance.

There's any number of counter service places that you could get a light lunch. One of my favorites when I'm hungry but don't want a huge meal or anything greasy is Bengal Barbeque. They have grilled skewers of beef, chicken, and veggies with various Asian sauces. I like to get the terriyaki chicken skewer along with a veggie skewer. It's filling and healthy, but I never have that too full feeling. For snacks there are carts all over with pocorn, pretzles, churros, ice cream, etc... Some of the counter service restaurants have funnel cakes. The best ice cream I think is at the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street. There is a bakery/coffee bar next door. Dinner--if you want to be waited on and plan to see the 9 o'clockFantasmic, then the Blue Bayou is the only choice because it's the only place close enough to then get a spot after dinner (plan on dining no later than 6--earlier would be better). For counter service (you can still get a full meal) there are a number of places on the Frontierland/New Orleans Square area. There's the French Market (souther themed dishes), River Belle Terrace (southern style), Cafe D'Orleans (this one may or may not be open--it was yesterday), or Rancho Del Zocolo for Mexican or barbeque.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I will definetely take them into Consideration.

can't wait to go to DL!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter