Good Places to Eat in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach?

seafarer71

Earning My Ears
I am looking for suggestions for a good, family oriented restaurant to eat at the night before our cruise. Does anyone have any suggestions or favorites?

I second Grills! Nothing like sitting there looking out at the water and the boats! Great food too!

Kelsey's, next to the Radisson. Great Italian food, and wonderful service. Perfect place for a family meal.

We like Grills but it is REALLY loud and the wait for a table can be long. Be prepared. Fish Lips, down the way from Grills, is also water-side and is also good. Dh and I had a delicious meal there last September.

Fish Lips (next door to Grills. Can also be crowded and noisy. Food was great). The Fish house (small, friendly, next door to Pita Palace, great food.) The Pita Palace (small, family run, inexpensive, casual. middle eastern food. YUM)

We went to Grills at 4:30 PM on Saturday 1/10/09, no wait for a table with a great view, great food, and of course got to watch the Magic sail out right in front of us! Highly recommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter