Good place to find Carnival info?

Principessa1284

<font color=royalblue>The girl whose MIL brought h
Hey there! Slap my mouth.. but is there a good place to find reviews and information on Carnival cruise lines? Specifically the Imagination Caribbean cruise. I wanted SO badly to do a Disney Caribbean for our honeymoon in June, but that darn ship will be in Europe and I don't want to go to Nassau again!!

Any good sites I could visit, or info from the pros? TIA!!!

Actually Carnival.com lists reviews BUY cruisers. Check out their site, once on the page look to the right top and go to communities. You can look up information on each ship. Their community board is very helpful :thumbsup2

We have sailed on the Glory several times. This past Dec we were on the Pride. I enjoyed the Glory (which has moved from Port Canaveral to Miami) and we HATED the Pride.

Actually Carnival.com lists reviews BUY cruisers. Check out their site, once on the page look to the right top and go to communities. You can look up information on each ship. Their community board is very helpful :thumbsup2

We have sailed on the Glory several times. This past Dec we were on the Pride. I enjoyed the Glory (which has moved from Port Canaveral to Miami) and we HATED the Pride.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/default.aspx

There is the link to their forums. I went on Carnival last November with DH and their boards are VERY helpful. :) Good Luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter