Good Place for a 5-year-old Birthday Dinner

kim3471

Earning My Ears
We're taking my four-year old son to Disney for his 5th birthday in March.
We'll be making our ADRs on Tuesday.

So far, we are planning to go to Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, and Hollywood & Vine for the character meals.

I'm looking for a good idea for a different place to have his birthday dinner... somewhere that will be fun and make a big deal of his special day.

The catch is that he will ONLY eat either chicken fingers or grilled cheese (long story for another thread).

We have taken the Deluxe Dining Plan so it should be a restaurant included in that.

Thanks in advance for your input!
Kimberly

Mickeys Backyard Bar-B-Q
they make a big deal for birthdays

Food-hmm
Burgers,ribs,chicken
Not sure if they can get him what he eats

What about OHana with Lilo and Stitch? That could be lots of fun. I am fairly sure that all the Disney restaurants can whip up chicken fingers or a grilled cheese. Mickey's Backyard BBQ sounds like LOADS of fun though. Just check that they are running it the day that you are wanting to go. It is "seasonal", but I don't know to what extent.

Both of my DDs loved celebrating their birthdays at Crystal Palace. They got a birthday card signed by Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet and they got as cupcake at the end of the meal :) Make sure to note the birthday on your ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter