Good Place for a 5-year-old Birthday Dinner

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kim3471, Oct 26, 2009.

1. kim3471

kim3471 Earning My Ears

We're taking my four-year old son to Disney for his 5th birthday in March.
    We'll be making our ADRs on Tuesday.

So far, we are planning to go to Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, and Hollywood & Vine for the character meals.

I'm looking for a good idea for a different place to have his birthday dinner... somewhere that will be fun and make a big deal of his special day.

The catch is that he will ONLY eat either chicken fingers or grilled cheese (long story for another thread).

We have taken the Deluxe Dining Plan so it should be a restaurant included in that.

Thanks in advance for your input!
    Kimberly

2. kimysbug

kimysbug DIS Veteran

Mickeys Backyard Bar-B-Q
    they make a big deal for birthdays

Food-hmm
    Burgers,ribs,chicken
    Not sure if they can get him what he eats

3. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies <font color=blue>I am subscribing to this thread j

What about OHana with Lilo and Stitch? That could be lots of fun. I am fairly sure that all the Disney restaurants can whip up chicken fingers or a grilled cheese. Mickey's Backyard BBQ sounds like LOADS of fun though. Just check that they are running it the day that you are wanting to go. It is "seasonal", but I don't know to what extent.

4. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Both of my DDs loved celebrating their birthdays at Crystal Palace. They got a birthday card signed by Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet and they got as cupcake at the end of the meal :) Make sure to note the birthday on your ADR.