Good news!

no thanks on taking your kitty :rotfl: happy he settled down a bit!

??? on the new threads...can we add LO we create using swap pieces from other too, or should be stick to just actual LO we make for page swaps?

Love the new sub-forum!!! Thanks for putting it togehter Nan and Buffy :flower3:

another ?? Nan...is there a way to subscribe to the entire forum for this? or only to just each individual thread

Duh...just answered my own ??? yes you can subscribe to the entire forum!!!

Lisa,

You can add any of your pages... not just from the page swaps....
Buffy and I just were adding those pages because that is what we had close by...

So, all completed pages can be added... :) It's just like the old virtual scrapbook just better organized!!!

OK someone remind me I'm on page 17 of my photobucket regular album - I think my pages are getting better :rotfl2:

let me know if any aren't fitting where I put them - that should mean I goofed up with photobucket & I need to go find the right pic (caught several already - thought I copied when I didn't)

:) No worries Reddy.. it's all a work in progress!!

Isn't it amazing to see how much we have all progressed as we have continued to put our members to paper be it digital, traditional, blended, pl-style...

BTW, if you want to note who did the swap items or completed page that you use, feel free! (not required but I know some of us do it as a habit)

Lisa,

You can add any of your pages... not just from the page swaps....
Buffy and I just were adding those pages because that is what we had close by...

So, all completed pages can be added... :) It's just like the old virtual scrapbook just better organized!!!

ok, thanks! I did get through my PB acct and added everything I wanted to share!
will be easier from here on out adding all our new pieces!

I know Cassey!! DH was laughing because I had my laptop open and my email keep "blowing up" with notices. He asked why I had so many emails.. So, I opened the DIS and showed him the old and the new version... He said, yup, you definitely needed the new version and it's nice to see others showing off their work... He said we need to go through these this weekend and make notes of the ones I like so you can make me another album.

I know Cassey!! DH was laughing because I had my laptop open and my email keep "blowing up" with notices. He asked why I had so many emails.. So, I opened the DIS and showed him the old and the new version... He said, yup, you definitely needed the new version and it's nice to see others showing off their work... He said we need to go through these this weekend and make notes of the ones I like so you can make me another album.

Tell him where the supplies are and let him take a crack at making his own album. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

He does help!!!

He can even use my cricut and not get caught!
I have had 3 cards made by him from my cricut!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter