Good News Virgin Manchester-Orlando

Sue F UK

Florida keeps me poor...but happy
Good news for Manchester-Orlando travellers. Virgin is extending their Orlando direct flight to all year round from winter 2003. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
They are also starting a new weekly service to Barbados.

The information came from an unofficial Manchester Airport website (to be precise - the plane spotters one via my brother-in-law) So even though it's not been officially announced I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

It shows that Virgin are finally coming to their senses and realising that not everyone wants to fly from Gatwick!!

Good news, Sue. I don't want to fly out of Gatwick <i>or</i> Manchester, but somehow I think it'll be a long time before Virgin fly direct to Orlando out of Staverton (Gloucester). :rolleyes:

We are booked to fly out of Gatwick on 1st Nov 2003. Does this mean we can now swap this to Manchester?!! Hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter