Good News - So Excited

We told my mom when we went home a couple weekends ago and then the next day we were all out shopping with my mom and sister and his mom and my lovely DH tells his mom we have a couple different stores to go into while we are out since I might be needing some maternity shorts for our WDW trip and they may be all gone by then. LOL DMIL actually missed what he said so he had to repeat it and then she started jumping up and down and squelling in the mall. My sis about died laughing it was so funny looking.

As for Dsis she's coming around. She's only 12 and up until now its always been her, mom and me for trips and stuff so she wasn't overly happy about a new little person and not being the youngest anymore. My mom and I just keep telling her things will be different but still the same and DH told her he would watch the baby while the three of us still went out and did somethings. I'm sure she'll be completley fine once the baby gets here.

My other two brothers are older 24 and 29 so they are just thrilled. They just keep asking me when I will know what it is a boy or a girl? LOL I have no idea what they are planning but it must be something.

I think we'll tell most people when we get back from Cedar Point. Here at my office they call me either Roller Coaster Queen or Disney Princess Planner. LOL so when I get home and havne't ridden any of the coasters I think it will be pretty easy to figure out. LOL

Great news Jenny!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
Keep us posted!!! ;)
LOL!
Only one..we'll we have twins that run in our family...but so far me and my cousins have all had singles....so it'll probably be my kids that have the twins!! ;)
Congrats!!!!

Jenny, just remind your little sister now she will have someone to boss around!
She will also find that she likes to play "mom" for the baby...and you'll have to tie her to a chair so you can see your darling baby! My little sister was the same way... didn't like the idea at all...but there were times I'd have to ask permission to hold my own child when she was around! You'll have a great helper in your little sister!!! :)

Congratulations, how exciting!!

And twins were/are the hardest thing I've ever been through in my life. ;)

My sister does like the idea of introdusing WDW to the baby. LOL I asked if she didn't want to do it just like I took her on her first trip. She thought that sounded like fun and she could show it all her favorite things.

My mom's mom is a twin so it wouldn't have been out of the question. We just think starting with one will be good.

So exciting for you!!! Enjoy every moment! You should keep a journal to give to your little one when he/she grows up! That would be so special! All your thoughts of the baby before you meet! If I could have a baby, that is what I would do! Yep! That is what I would do!!!!

congrats, Jenny!! :yay: :yay: I'm very happy for you and your dh!! Lots of happy,healthy baby thoughts and prayers going out to you!!

Congratulations, Jenny!!! I saw this while I was at work today, and I couldn't post! So, I called DH and said, "Remember Jenny? The one who was my secret sister in the first SS swap and made me the awesome Mickey pin board? She's pregnant!!" I had to share enthusiasm somewhere! DH says congratulations, too, by the way!! :banana:

Congratulations Jenny and DH! That is wonderful news. Enjoy every moment of the excitement and planning (the shopping, too!).

congrats jenny!!!!! best wishes to a happy and healthly pregnancy! lots of pixie dust and hugs to you and your dh! it's just so exciting. enjoy every second of it!:wizard: :grouphug:

YAY!!! Congrads!! Somehow in my pregnant stuppor I missed this post. (Was in bed last night before it was dark LOL) If youhave any questions please ask, need anything? product recommendations, I can pass maternity clothes on later on if we are the same size:) Tip for WDW if you don't want to buy shorts just for that trip since this is your first you could probably get away with the cargo type shorts that gap and places have just get one size bigger. THey often have the tie wastes so you could use it for then and again next summer when your you again LOL. I bought a pair of gap pants at the outlet when we were going to WDW when I was......9 or so weeks pregnant (second child though) and because of the style they still fit me at 22 weeks preggo. Anyway lots of experience Mommies here and a few of us who have had them recently or currently :) Well look forward to updates!!!

CONGRATS to both of you and your DH. No I've got to figure out how I missed MyLittlePiglet's post!

YAY!!! Congrads!! Somehow in my pregnant stuppor I missed this post. (Was in bed last night before it was dark LOL) If youhave any questions please ask, need anything? product recommendations, I can pass maternity clothes on later on if we are the same size:) Tip for WDW if you don't want to buy shorts just for that trip since this is your first you could probably get away with the cargo type shorts that gap and places have just get one size bigger. THey often have the tie wastes so you could use it for then and again next summer when your you again LOL. I bought a pair of gap pants at the outlet when we were going to WDW when I was......9 or so weeks pregnant (second child though) and because of the style they still fit me at 22 weeks preggo. Anyway lots of experience Mommies here and a few of us who have had them recently or currently :) Well look forward to updates!!!

Well I bought a couple pairs at Old Navy on sale. With Football season I will be wearing them through October at least so I thought I might get some wear out of them. I'll keep in mind the larger size incase I want to get some more.

Congratulations! How very exciting and what a cute way for DH to tell DMIL. Make sure you document this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter