Good news kinda off topic though

DSNY FN

<font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><
Well my fellow DIS friends just to let everyone know my wife Lisa gave birth to an 8lb 12oz baby girl on Friday morning May 11th her name is Madison Elizebeth. Hope everyone had a great mothers day and we will talk to you all soon
Darren & Lisa
:p :rolleyes: :) :earsgirl:

Hello Darren and Lisa,
Congradulations on your new bouncy baby
daughter. I wish you and your wife a lot of joy and happiness with your new arrival. So how soon will she fitted for her MM ears? And wait till you see what her imagination will do!:)

Congradulations to the both of you on the new addition to your family!

Grover in Winnipeg :smooth:

Congratulations to both of you on new bundle of joy!

Darren & Lisa, CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl. May she bring you both lots of joy, love & happiness. ENJOY!

Congratulations Darren & Lisa on your :bounce: bouncing baby girl :bounce: I'm sure you can't wait to introduce her to WDW! I hope everyone is doing well. Best wishes, Canadave.:D

Isn't that wonderful news!! I am so happy for the both of you. A BIG congratulations Darren & Lisa on the birth of your new daughter!!!:sunny: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Congratulations to all three of you, and welcome baby Madison! :)
That's wonderful news! Maybe someday we can meet Madison at a Dis gathering! Her Disney introduction can never start too soon!! lol :D

Thanks everyone for the wishes and congratulations. Madisons big sister was the one who picked out her name for her. Her first trip to the world will be this coming Dec at only 7 months old we can't wait to get her there our other daughter had her first trip in 99 and just loved it and can't wait to get back there. Hope to see as many of you as we can at the next Dis meet we are going to try and make the T.O. meet have a good night everyone.
Darren & Lisa
:) :earsgirl: :wave:

<center>
card12.gif

Congratulations Darren & Lisa, and a warm welcome to the newest little Disney fan, Madison!!! :) :) :) </center>

What a very special time in your lives! No doubt Madison will be as much of a Disney fan as the rest of her family! Congratulations again!:D :) :D

Congratulations to the new mom and dad!!! and of course a great big welcome to baby Madison!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! !

Two little girls, how wonderful! What an exciting time for all! PixieDust and Happiness to all!

tinkerbell.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! to the whole family. Looking forward to meeting all of you one of these days. Kathy

CONGRATULATIONS, Darren & Lisa, on your new baby daughter, Madison!!!! :)

Paige must be thrilled to have a little baby sister. :bounce:

I'm looking forward to meeting the newest DIS member at the Toronto meet--hope you can make it! :D :D :D

Darren & Lisa - Congratulations on the birth of Madison. Hope you're all enjoying settling in at home by now. Will we get to see your new addition at a Toronto DIS meet this summer? Never hurts to break her in early!

Cheers,l

We can't wait to get her broken in for Disney we really hope to be able to make the meet in Toronto when it happens I will have to chec the dates again and see if it is possible for us. Thanks again to everyone for all the nice comments for Lisa and I and our 2 daughters we really do appreciate it and so do the kids. Have a good long weekend everyone if we don't get back on here before then.
Darren & Lisa and the family ºoº
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter