Good News And Bad News

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
Today, I was offered a teaching position which I've accepted. I taught school many years ago and really wanted to do so again. I start on August 23rd as soon as I return from taking my DD off to college.

Because I will be teaching full time, I will no longer be able to do gift baskets. From this point forward, I will not be taking any new orders. I will do all the baskets that I've confirmed up to this point.

I apologize for the short notice, but I just found out today and I have to be prepared to teach in a week.

I want to thank all of you who've purchased baskets from me in the past and all of you have supported me over the past two years. I will still be around on the DIS now and again. I wish you all the very best!!

Feralpeg said:
Today, I was offered a teaching position which I've accepted. I taught school many years ago and really wanted to do so again. I start on August 23rd as soon as I return from taking my DD off to college.

Because I will be teaching full time, I will no longer be able to do gift baskets. From this point forward, I will not be taking any new orders. I will do all the baskets that I've confirmed up to this point.

I apologize for the short notice, but I just found out today and I have to be prepared to teach in a week.

I want to thank all of you who've purchased baskets from me in the past and all of you have supported me over the past two years. I will still be around on the DIS now and again. I wish you all the very best!!

CONGRATULATIONS

I hope you have a great time,teaching is one of the most rewarding careers...Hope its everything you remember!

:cool1: CONGRATULATIONS :cool1:

poor me - you do know I think every trip I've planned something good has happened to you, and you have to cease operations :(

Congrats to you Peggy. I've appreciated the great baskets you've put together for me in May and June this year. Good luck teaching. I know those kids will be lucky to have you! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

As a fellow teacher- congrats!!! I am thrilled that I will be getting one of your last baskets!!! I will miss ordering them in the future though.
Have a great school year and thanks again for getting me the Cars stuff for my DS5.

Ruth

Congrats Peggy!! And I'm looking forward to our basket we ordered too!

Congratulations Peggy! :cool1:

Selfish me, which I'd ordered one of those pretty baskets sooner!

First of all congratulations! Since you will not be doing baskets anymore, do you have a suggestion of another complany/person that offers the same type service? I was getting ready to put my order in with you for the end of September....

Thank you for any guidance you can give and congratulations again!

Congratulations to you Peggy. What grade will you be teaching? I do look forward to the baskets you will be bringing and thank you again for all your wonderful help with them. :thumbsup2

Congratulations Peggy. I :teacher: Kindergarten and it is a brand new experience each and every day. Good luck and may you have a great school year.

Congrats to you, Peggy. I hope the teaching position works out well for you!

Best of luck to you in your new job and congratulations!

GoodLuck.jpg

Congratulations and good luck! :goodvibes I am so happy that I slipped in 'under the wire' and will still be able to enjoy one of your famous baskets -- tomorrow! :thumbsup2

shelby2001 said:
Congratulations to you Peggy. What grade will you be teaching? I do look forward to the baskets you will be bringing and thank you again for all your wonderful help with them. :thumbsup2

I will be teaching middle school English and Yearbook.

Thank you all for your very nice comments!

Way to go, Peggy! I'll miss your baskets, but I'm happy for you. Please hang out on the Dis still! :sunny:

I must also say CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thanks for the wonderful baskets you have made for my girls! I'll miss ordering from you!

Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter