Good Neighbor Hotels

Mazel

Proud Navy Mom
Which one? Park Vue & a couple others are sold out for 1/19-1/23/13 How far of a walk are the others? Which are good? So many have mixed reviews and the bad are really bad.

We like Fairfield Inn and Hojos...both walking distance. I haven't stayed at Best Western Park Place Inn, but that hotel has the closest proximity of all GNH's.

Did you call and were told they are sold out? They may be, but sometimes online systems won't let you book far into the future.

What about?
Candy Cane Inn?
Best Western Park Place?
Tropicana?

If you stay on Harbor across from the parks, you can walk 10 minutes or less to the gates.

Do you have anything against the FFI? I found it availabe for your dates at $116 a night.

Is that during NAMM or something?

What about the other side of the park where Best Western Stovalls and some others are? People walk in from that direction too via the GCH shortcut or monorail.

Good tip:thumbsup2

Did you call and were told they are sold out? They may be, but sometimes online systems won't let you book far into the future.

What about?
Candy Cane Inn?
Best Western Park Place?
Tropicana?

If you stay on Harbor across from the parks, you can walk 10 minutes or less to the gates.

I found the rate on Lastminutetravel.com. They hide the hotel info, but I learned a trick to determine the hotel...and besides, I know the FFI from the pics. On this link, filter the results on the left to "Disneyland Area", then the 4th one down at $116 IS the FFI.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter