Good Morning Walt Disney Studios

CityBlue

Nemo's Best Friend
Can anyone please tell me what this is - is it a parade? I've seen something on Youtube but it's only a few mins and you don't see much.

Thanks.

Hi

We've just got back (sat) and watched this on Friday morning only. It consisted of Mickey, Pluto and Goofy walking in front of 5 cars/floats containing Donald and Daisy, stitch, lilo and chip and dale. It drives from the flying carpets area to the stage around the stage then it stops. All the characters then do a meet and greet sort of thing for about 15 minutes... be prepared to push and have sharp elbows!!!!- if you want photos and signatures. Then they get back in their cars etc and drive off towards the Backlot / Stunt show area.

Worth a watch if you're there, but a bit of a scrum too.

Thanks. Might watch it if I'm around that area, but might give it a miss and watch the Stars n' Cars parade instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter