Good Morning THEME PARK ATTRACTION Family

Cynicism fading...

My guess, something to do with VMK, maybe a VMK reality show with real winnings?...Or nominations for someone deserving?

Oh, I have no idea....

ARGH.

:sad2:

I posted this in Community too, this is my guess. All these celbs are going to be part of the WDW Christmas Parade and the winner of this things gets to be in the parade too.

I've been away from the boards for a bit due to a recent hospital stay with my 16month old daughter. What's going on? Did I miss something BIG?

Well, I guess like everybody else I'll say "Good Morning Ty".

Toya :)

Shouldn't the moderators be aware of this 'secret'...
This sounds like a scam to me
Dis Boards has nothing to do with the Disney Company, ABC, etc...
It's a site made by fans for fans. There should be no celebrity endorsements, etc. here , I'm just not buying it...

-signed
Britney Spears

Not to fear, Dznylvr! The moderators are all well aware of what's going on and APPROVE!! We've been playing this waiting game since Saturday. Come join the fun! Tim Gunn says it will be about a week before we know all of the details, it is totally voluntary, and we'll regret not being a part of it! :dance3: :dance3: :happytv: :surfweb:

My guess is that we'll all have the opportunity to do something wonderful for someone else - because we're known for our talent at spreading the pixie dust pixiedust: !

And THEN we get to ride Soarin' with our choice of the celebs :thumbsup2 ! I call Ty, Rosie and Kelly Ripa!

KC :sunny:

Maherae said:
Not to fear, Dznylvr! The moderators are all well aware of what's going on and APPROVE!! We've been playing this waiting game since Saturday. Come join the fun! Tim Gunn says it will be about a week before we know all of the details, it is totally voluntary, and we'll regret not being a part of it! :dance3: :dance3: :happytv: :surfweb:

hmmmm :confused3
Well why don't they just come out and say it!
I'm skeptical...

Ok I'm now in this hook line and sinker! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
What could this be? :confused3
I just hope that living on the West Coast won't count against me! :bitelip:

Well, count me in! This is probably the closest I'll ever get to talking with Oprah, Ty, Kelly, and friends! Isn't Disney about suspending reality anyways? Its fun.
I love suprises!
:yay:
Thadlo

Wow! I agree that this is exciting! Love to think its really Ty! We love you in our house!! and of course we love everything Disney so this is fun, can't wait to see what it is all about!!! Count me in on the wait...... :cheer2: :cheer2:

DznyLvr2005 said:
hmmmm Well why don't they just come out and say it!
I'm skeptical...
orljustin said:
Yeah. It doesn't seem particularly funny to me.

How sad. :sad2: This is where magic and childlike faith make dreams come true! The moderators have told us something big is in the works. Even the Tag Fairy knows about it! Tim Gunn said that there have been guesses that are quite close to the mark. It's just a fun way of getting everyone's attention to something new that is happening at the DISboards! pixiedust:

Just thankful that this isn't an April fool's joke.....cause that would mean I slept through my Disney vacation. :)

Looking forward to seeing what's going on around here. Hope it happens before we leave in 18 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Tooo cooool Celebs here with us :cool1: Ty (and many many people) just finished a great makeover in a little town in Wisconsin for a very very deserving family - my DH drove by the house last week - fabulous job :thumbsup2 I believe it will be on tv the end of November right around Thanksgiving. Don't miss the show. Ellen- we love your show I get a kick out of all your energy (and enjoy watching you dance)
Well only 12 days until WDW - got to get my fix of "pixie dust" again.
Hope to see some fellow DIS'ers there - Lime Green Ribbons :goodvibes

terryX said:
I just hope that living on the West Coast won't count against me! :bitelip:

Guess you know how i feel being in the uk. Thought i read somewhere it is going to be virtual so we can all participate. That would seem fair to me. Alot of the suggestions have been prizes that just would not work for those abroad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter