Good Morning THEME PARK ATTRACTION Family

Ty Pennington! said:
CAUSE THEY ARE NOT SPAM

MAN SOMETHING BIG IS COMING TO THE DIS

AND I AM JUST TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT :thumbsup2

I'd say the word is out, Ty. You're doing a good job. I haven't seen the Dis this jazzed since the Toy Story character breakfast rumors were flying around. You got us all geeked! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Our family is heading to the House of Mouse and I don't want to miss the big "Out" while we are there....not sure if I am bringing my laptop or not!

RichAyers

I'm waiting patiently :hourglass . I've got my popcorn:: :drinking: and my :3dglasses ... let the party: begin!

lynninpa said:

lynnchick, you sure are eating a LOT of popcorn. I was browsing over on the cruise board and saw you eating popcorn every few posts? Are you hungry hon? Come to my show and have a seat in the riffraff room. We have much better food than popcorn over there (besides eating to much popcorn will make you thirsty.)
E

Ellen,
Could you do one thing for me PLEASE????

Say it just once for us? You know what we all want to hear. Just this once PLEASE????

Just one little "Stupid Judy"!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

lovetoscrap said:
Ellen,
Could you do one thing for me PLEASE????

Say it just once for us? You know what we all want to hear. Just this once PLEASE????

Just one little "Stupid Judy"!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

:rotfl2:

Yay, I'm in! Hi Ty, Hi Ellen, hello Tommy and everyone else :wave:!
Ty and Ellen, we here in my family love your show! Also just wanna say, what ever is going on around here one thing is for certain :disrocks: !!!

Hello, Ty and all the other celebrities!!! This is soooooo exciting!!

Ellen! Hello! :wave:

Finding Nemo is one of my very favorite Disney movies. Despite my fish phobia, (yes, I said fish phobia :laughing: I know, I'm weird) It's one of the few kid's movies I can watch over and over again. It's tradition that whenever my 4 year old is up too late we turn out the lights and pop in Finding Nemo. We just watched it last night. We laughed ourselves silly at Dory. :happytv: I love her, even if she is a freaky fish! :love:

HEY ELLEN! How awesome to have you here too! I LOVE your show! You are the best! :sunny:

Hi Ellen,
I enjoy watching your show. Say, maybe you could tell us what the project is
or a little hint maybe? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter