Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast

~Pixie Lady~

Leadfoot Fred, danced too slow and now he's dead.
Do they still do this? I vaguely remember someone saying that they had stopped doing it, and I haven't seen anyone mention it recently..

Hi, I wondered this now EMH are in force. However i think i read that they were doing it and the latest was 9.45am. I also think i read that sometimes they use plaza gardens instead of a restaurant in Fantasyland.

Ro

Hiya

I think they only offer it when the parkis busy as the hotel restruants become to busy to hold every one to have breakfast so they offer Good morning fantasy land dont quote me but that is what we were told when we went in Janusry as it wasnt busy enough when we went

You have to enquire when you check in at your hotel. Bear in mind it is only available to guest staying in onsite hotels except HNY, DLH & possibly Newport Bay?

You have to enquire when you check in at your hotel. Bear in mind it is only available to guest staying in onsite hotels except HNY, DLH & possibly Newport Bay?

am sure thats right - just sequoia, cheyenne & santa fe (not sure about davy crockett).

dont believe what they say about only when busy - as in december when we went - they werent doin it!!

this time they were, and we got offered it for every morning, but just did it twice - marionnette & plaza gardens - prefered marionnette!!! i also find that, the earlier u check in, the more chance u have of getting it - i checked in at 11am.

am sure thats right - just sequoia, cheyenne & santa fe (not sure about davy crockett).

dont believe what they say about only when busy - as in december when we went - they werent doin it!!

this time they were, and we got offered it for every morning, but just did it twice - marionnette & plaza gardens - prefered marionnette!!! i also find that, the earlier u check in, the more chance u have of getting it - i checked in at 11am.

Yeah I didnt know if it was true but that was what I was told it was never avaliable to us in Janusry but it was so quiet

We did it in the Plaza Gardens a few weeks ago. To be honest, I preferred having it in the SL before heading into the parks for EMH rather than eating in there.

What a coinky-dink. We were wondering about this too as we would love to eat in Disneyland Park again.

So is it 9.45? or is that simply the latest time you can book?

Plaza Gardens might be a nice change too: shame there isn't a breakfast buffet in the park like the Crystal Palace Buffet at WDW though

I was told we could only choose 1 morning out of our trip to have a GMF, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules, it seems to change so often :confused3 Ours was at Chalet de la Marionette, previously we've also had them at Bella Notte, never at Plaza Gardens though.

I'm 99% sure that the only hotels where it's not an option are DLH and NY, we've had one in the past whilst at the NPB. Staying at SL or NPB I'd not be too bothered about whether I could get a GMF or not, staying at Cheyenne or SF, then I'd definately go for it, there was a much better selection IMHO.

There are several time slots for the GMF breakfast, just like the onsite hotels. I believe the latest one is 9.45am, but we've also had them for 9am and 8.45am.

GMF is still available ad it is all the onsite Hotels except NY and DLH. When I was there breakfast was allocated Sunday to Saturday. If you arrive Saturday you get the best choice of available slots. It does seem seasonal though.

We're just back from a weekend at Sequoia Lodge and we checked in about 13:30 on the Friday.

The cast member who checked us in was sure that all the slots for Plaza Gardens brekkie had gone for the Saturday by that time, but she found us an 08:15 slot, and we did a 09:45 on the Sunday. Personally I preferred the earlier slot as we were then free to be ready to pounce for the 10am opening of some of the non-EMH rides instead of being back on Main Street at 10am, and I found on the 09:45 slot they were not as fast replenishing the running-out food, no bread rolls re-appeared while we were there.

It was fun to eat brekkie in the park though, especially Saturday as it was pouring rain!

Thanks a lot for all the replies, looks like I will have to enquire when I get there (I'm staying in Cheyenne). Now then, is the Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast the same thing as "Extra Magic Hours" which I presume means the park opens earlier to hotel guests, or are they different?

They are different.

As you are staying at the Cheyenne, you have access each morning (if EMH is running each morning) of your stay, to Extra Magic Hours. You can arrive at the parks at 8am or anytime after that, and by showing your hotel ID card (and then using your park tickets at the gates), you have access to Fantasyland and Discoveryland, and a lot of the rides are open in both these lands between 8am and 10am, when the park officially opens. EMH hours are usually published at least 3 months in advance on both the official Disney site, or on DLRPMagic.

If you choose to have GMF breakfast as well, it basically means you can have breakfast in the park after 8am, instead of either getting up early enough to have breakfast at the Cheyenne before 8am, or skipping breakfast at your hotel altogether in favour of hitting the park early for EMH.

Incdentally: I recall the Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast being slightly different to the Hotel version?

Not in a big way: same food mostly but I thought it had a few additonal food items (though I dont remember what they were)

When we stayed in the SL a few weeks ago, the breakfast in Plaza Gardens was identical to what the SL were offering. If anything, the only difference was a few different flavoured yoghurts.

We are staying at the Cheyenne in September will we be able to do this?? If so how many times? It sounds fab:cool1:

You can ask for it when you book into cheyenne but there may be no availibilty.

The breakfast is similar to what you get at SLodge so slightly better than at Cheyenne and SF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter