Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast.

ChipandDale429

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
4 weeks till I go to Disney for my sons birthday.I am tryng to plan out trip and make arrangements for evening meals and everything.

We are staying at Hotel Cheyenne and was wondering wether I would be better to book breakfast at Fantasyland. Has anyone had breakfast at Au Chalet de la Marionette and do you think this is a better option????

Struggling with choosing where to eat to we have gone for the half board option. Do you have to make reservations for lunch???

Any help would be great. Thankyou x

:santa: pirate:

We will arrive at the Cheyenne just after you and were also thinking of doing this breakfast but I've read that by the time we get there it will be discontinued :confused:. Such a pity if it's true! Hopefully someone who knows more will come along and let us know for sure. Also regarding the half board, I booked it in a rush of excitement without really researching it too much but it may have been a better value if we were staying in a more expensive hotel, like say the Sequoia. You order from a set menu if you have a voucher but it you would like more choice then you can apparently use the voucher for it's cash value and pay the difference. I think at the Cheyenne the vouchers are worth 13 or 15 Euro?
Regarding reservations I've read that it's wise for the nicer places perhaps but most definitely Cafe Mickey's. We are also looking forward to Annette's in the Village, and the Hunter's Grill Buffet in the Sequoia Hotel.

A site which has menu's other than the Dis that many use is called dlrpfoodguide dot com.

Have fun!

to be honest, although it gets you into thepark a bit earlier, its no better than the breakfast in the hotel (and THAT isnt anything to shout about!)
from experience, id say not to worry about it too much if it is being discontinued - its not worth it anyway, though i agree the idea is a nice one.

D.

to be honest, although it gets you into thepark a bit earlier, its no better than the breakfast in the hotel (and THAT isnt anything to shout about!)
from experience, id say not to worry about it too much if it is being discontinued - its not worth it anyway, though i agree the idea is a nice one.

D.

Ditto what you say,
it didnt impress me very much, breakfast itself was a bit of a fight (just like brekkie at Cheyenne can tell), plus there was a queue at the main gate before it opened and there was a rush to get *into* the park.
And plus plus we were told the wrong time at the Hotel reception so we got there at 8.15 when it actually opened at 9.
Said that it was nice to be in the park before it was officially opened even if just a few rides were going and a couple of *supposed* ones were shut because of technical probs.

I must say that if it wasn't for GM Fantasyland Breakfast I would probably never have ridden Peter Pan or Dumbo or Carousel de Lancelot. The queues for these are sooooo long during the day. On one day this year we rode Peter Pan 3 times in a row but I would never have queued for 45-60 minutes to go on. I for one am sorry if GMFL brekkies are finished.:sad1:

We stayed at the Cheyenne for 3 nights in Aug and experienced two fantasyland breakfasts and one at the hotel. We much preferred the former experience. We felt that the range and choice was slightly superior and felt it was an advantage being in the park at that time for the fantasyland rides, as a pp has said (we managed peter pan three times in a row!) Didn't enjoy the Cheyenne breakfast at all.

oh no....when will the GMFL breakfast end??
Its one of the things that makes DLP good:confused:
Elaine

We are booked for the 18th of November... When I called- I was told that at that point they will not be doing the GMFL Breakfast. I do not know when it ends- but I am getting the sneaking feeling it is going out with the Halloween season... :confused3

I phond to book the breakfast for Christmas week and was told it was finishing with the changeover to the new season brochure which I think is about 15th November and they would not be doing it after that date!!!

Just rang disney there got speaking to a very abrupt american lady(spoke to them loads of times as had problems with them charging twice for half board and they are usually so nice)
She said that the dates from the 10th to the 4th (when we go) are not available I am really dissapointed now after seeing previous comments, but at least extra magic hours are still on.
Hopefully this time they have booked my sons birthday right we have chosen the 5.30 sitting anyone have any idea what time the last parade starts because its that Christmas Fantasylusion :santa: one and its only on the Sunday we get there dont want to miss it?

NOOOOO :(:(:(:( Good morning Fantasyland breakfast has always been one of the things I love most about Disneyland Paris :(:(:(:(

Doesn't help much at this point but the food selection is def wider for GMFL than in Santa Fe and more or less the same than in Sequoia Lodge.... last December we stayed at Disneyland Hotel and even with the character breakfast were sad that we couldn't go for GMFL...

Regarding reservations for other meals, we have always been able just to walk in any restaurant and get seated within 15 minutes without ressies, but maybe we have just been lucky :) Annette's Diner can be busy (weekend nights for dinner there is often quite a long queue to get inside (yes the actual queue is outside!! not ideal in the winter), Cafe Mickey seems to be full ALL the time but no long queues while we've been there, for Hunter's Grill it might be worthwhile to make reservations if you are planning to go during peak dinner hours since Sequoia Lodge is quite a large hotel and if all the people staying there decide to go for dinner at the same time the wait will be long.... while we were there two different queues for those with reservations and for those without, both were looong and even with ressies (and showing up at the right time) it took a good half an hour to get seated.

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter