• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Hello and good morning everyone

Maybe its just me, but I was catching up from where I left off last night, and saw Ty posting that many people didn't fill everything out, and it made me nervous. I quick went and pulled up my app responses from the email, and they are all answered, but for some reason I get all nervous that its not good enough. I read it over a hundred times, and I would only change a few things, but for the most part leave it alone. But every time I see that I get all nervous :rotfl: Ok, its only me...I know! :teeth:

Good Morning, everyone!

Just back from a parent/teacher conference. Anything good going on?

herodrx1, If I was brave enough, I'd have everyone on my boat in PoC yell "George". I made DH do it last time, and yes! the boat really DID stop.

idontknoweither said:
Hi all! :wave2:
I've been gone since Wednesday morning, have I missed anything? popcorn::

Not much, lots of chit chat.

The non-US residents and under 18's will be able to compete with the prize of Tag Genie - there is a link to their app on the same site at the other game apps.

And lots of rain.

:wave:

lovetoscrap said:
I wish I was just brave enough to RIDE ToT!!!

My family talked me into that in '97 when it was the full 13 story drop. And I vowed NEVER AGAIN!

My epitaph should read...Vanilla. The Weather Channel. Feet on the ground. No roller coasters.
But I must say I now do some of the calmer ones at WDW.

AMaloy314 said:
Good Morning, everyone!

Just back from a parent/teacher conference. Anything good going on?

herodrx1, If I was brave enough, I'd have everyone on my boat in PoC yell "George". I made DH do it last time, and yes! the boat really DID stop.

My DS wanted me to do this but I was too chicken!! I told him if he wanted it done he would have to do it. Maybe I would if everyone else was doing it.

My DH would ride TT but he would never let go!! My DS(10) & I called him a wussy until finally he did it. He said it is a lot LESS scary once you let go. I guess you always wonder if you let go if you would fly out of your seat!!

AMaloy314--Didn't I hear you had a funny TT story??

Muhlenberg said:
My family talked me into that in '97 when it was the full 13 story drop. And I vowed NEVER AGAIN!

My epitaph should read...Vanilla. The Weather Channel. Feet on the ground. No roller coasters.
But I must say I now do some of the calmer ones at WDW.

My DD(7) said she would NEVER ride it. SHe spends most of the time on any ride saying "Does it go fast? Does it go fast?" I have finally convinced her that if it doesn't have seatbelts it is safe.

Good almost-afternoon!

Lots of work to do today, but I'll be back later. Happy day, everyone! :goodvibes

Hi :wave2: I was just checking to see what's happened from this am..I have a bunch to do today, but I will be back later tonight..I'll have my white russians with me.. party: :dance3: :banana: Have a good day :thumbsup2

Well I will bbl for the party, I guess I will do RL wash and food shopping.. The pictures of steaks and baked potatoes aren't as satisfying as they look :lmao:

:wave: passing through again. I went up to put towels away when I left here, and decided the linen closet was a wreck! I dumped EVERYTHING out in the hallway floor! I've been tossing the old stuff over the railing down to the foyer. Still refolding a lot upstairs. Why does it always seem that there is a lot more ambition to start a job than to finish it?????? :confused3

:rolleyes: ok........was hoping it'd be busy in here so I could use it as an excuse... be back later. :sad2: :crazy:

Just stopping by to see what's new with everyone. I will be busy most of today and this weekend. My siblings and I are throwing my parents a surprise "25th" wedding anniversary party tomorrow night. I've spent many months planning this and getting everything ready and i'm soooo glad it's almost done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter