• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
sumrmist said:
huh I dont think I would be cutting his grass anymore..(but Im a meanie)...common decency could go along way in this world.
That's exactly what I was thinking. What a jerk. Why would you hog it all to yourself when everyone is suffering.

sorry not good at the multitasking, had to get the phone. :sad2:

After having a house with central A/C we are hooked,
so when looking at houses every time we move
that's one of those got to have items.

Well I guess I will tend to some housework items...I'll be back on later this afternoon.

sumrmist said:
Well I guess I will tend to some housework items...I'll be back on later this afternoon.
Bye :wave2:

I'm going to head out here too.
Catch you all later. :wave:

Good Morning everyone!

I am so not a morning person, I always miss the cool stuff going on!

I am trying to catch up but there are more pages than I can get through right now. That is a good thing! I was worried last night that everyone had lost interest and this thread would die.

Anyone planning to be here for a Friday night party tonight?

I am even thinking that maybe we need some CLUES to liven this place up! I may have to think today and see if I can come up with some sort of game like I had mentioned before, if anyone is interested.

lovetoscrap said:
Good Morning everyone!

I am so not a morning person, I always miss the cool stuff going on!

I am trying to catch up but there are more pages than I can get through right now. That is a good thing! I was worried last night that everyone had lost interest and this thread would die.

Anyone planning to be here for a Friday night party tonight?

I am even thinking that maybe we need some CLUES to liven this place up! I may have to think today and see if I can come up with some sort of game like I had mentioned before, if anyone is interested.
:wave: Good morning! I spent too much time on here this morning and just passing through between rl stuff. I think the clue thing would be fun! This morning it was a continuation of rl celeb sightings.

Howdy!! I'll try to be here some tonight. We have our 1st Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow so I have to do some cooking. I'll check inbetween stirs :goodvibes .

I'll throw out a fun question for today---

If you were only brave enough, what would you like to do at WDW/DL?

I would like to get everyone in my elevator on TT to do the same gesture (nothing dirty) during the picture. Wouldn't that be cool to have the whole car doing the peace sign or the X-men symbol. I just can't bring myself to ask everyone. They would look at me like I was some middle aged freak :crazy: . Little do they know I really am!!!!

Eclpz314 said:

BLAST FROM THE PAST
(aka "Your past always comes back to haunt you! :teeth: )

Eclpz314 said:
Simon Says Game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'm going to stick my neck out here again I'm just thinking that all the referrals to SIMON has something to do with SIMON SAYS. I'm only thinking this way because a regular scavenger hunt has already been done and TY said that this would be something different and the Disney has taken ideas from DIS before (or something to that effect) ;)

HERE'S MY LINE OF THINKING:
1.) Participants are given clues such as "find something red that sits near a tree (just an example, I'm sure the real clues would be more involved and include picture clues) ....similar to what we've just trained for.

2.) The teams then rack their brains finding all the things they think fall under that category. They keep record of their findings. Somehow teaming with those who can be there live and those who can research here/internet. The IPOD connection: so people can watch parts of it live.

3.) At a deadline, the teams submit their lists to be "auditioned".

4.) The winning team/person will be the one(s) who get the most correct answers. Who judges? Whomever the 7? "celebs" turn out to be. The prize, if there is one? A Disney cruise or something for the team. Maybe riding in the New Year's Day parade since it's been mentioned?

How teams will be picked? I think that's already being decided and announced sometime on/ after the Nov. 14th date
*** I don't even want to say how I saw little squares in the background of that whale pod pic..........separate parts forming a whole "POD" = TEAM

Oh, and what are the moderators rolls? Right now, they could have been all handed a sheet of answers and they're each now assigned to write up a list of clues to offer the teams they are going to head up! Some of this might be based on how good the team leader clues are..........or maybe when we're divided into teams.................. might not be the scavenger hunt everyone else is leaning towards.............
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! ANOTHER '"OFF-THE-WALL" IDEA :cool1:

herodrx1 said:
Howdy!! I'll try to be here some tonight. We have our 1st Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow so I have to do some cooking. I'll check inbetween stirs :goodvibes .

I'll throw out a fun question for today---

If you were only brave enough, what would you like to do at WDW/DL?

I would like to get everyone in my elevator on TT to do the same gesture (nothing dirty) during the picture. Wouldn't that be cool to have the whole car doing the peace sign or the X-men symbol. I just can't bring myself to ask everyone. They would look at me like I was some middle aged freak :crazy: . Little do they know I really am!!!!

I would love to try the para-sailing over at the Contemporary.....

diznygirl said:
I would love to try the para-sailing over at the Contemporary.....
Did that w/ds in Va Beach a couple years ago....1000' up and he says "Promise me you'll never make me do something like this again" :rotfl:

diznygirl said:
BLAST FROM THE PAST
(aka "Your past always comes back to haunt you! :teeth: )
Well, at least in hindsight THAT one doesn't sound so far-fetched! :lmao:

lovetoscrap said:
I wish I was just brave enough to RIDE ToT!!!
We were talking about that here this morning. My 70+ mom rode it with me and one ds. Dh and other ds sat out. Mom still has the framed souvenier pic on her mantle.

If anyone else wants to start a game go for it!

I am playing with the ideas of more photo clues to solve (since we are SO GOOD at that one!)

Or a scavenger hunt on the boards (since that wasn't the answer!)

Or some other sort of guessing game/puzzle.

Gotta go teach, but I will keep thinking. I won't be until tonight though.

lovetoscrap said:
If anyone else wants to start a game go for it!

I am playing with the ideas of more photo clues to solve (since we are SO GOOD at that one!)

Or a scavenger hunt on the boards (since that wasn't the answer!)

Or some other sort of guessing game/puzzle.

Gotta go teach, but I will keep thinking. I won't be until tonight though.
won't be what? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter