• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Gunn said:
Eclpz and sweetinmaine - have the people that you gifted your tag wishes on found their new tags yet? Did you tell them ahead of time or did you just let them be surprised?

I kind of feel like we need a "tag gift card" for tag wishers to give out. :rotfl2:

Hi Tim..

I informed my daughter of her tag...She hasn't been on the boards since her accident but I did show her...I did not tell ZipADeeDooDah...She found her new tag when she posted...She said that she traced it back to me through the Tag Genie...

And a lot of people noticed my new tag...It was really great being one of the first to receive the tag from Genie...Gotta love this place :love:

Last time I read this thread, I was on page 231! :scared1:

So, have I missed anything big? The teams have been picked?

popcorn::

Tracy Savage said:
Hows everyone doing on their teams? We still haven't heard from everyone.

Hi Tracy,

We haven't heard from 4 of our teammates...Makes me a little nervous but I'm sure they are busy...If I don't hear from them today I'll PM Tim for their email addresses..

disneygal33 said:
:lmao: clean out that box girl!! :lmao:

It's cleaned out somewhat. I need to do some heavy duty cleaning though! I have emptied it about 4 times since yesterday! Need time to go through the old sent and inbox stuff.

I have heard from everyone on my team but CookieGVB anyone seen this poster?

sweetinmaine said:
Hi Tracy,

We haven't heard from 4 of our teammates...Makes me a little nervous but I'm sure they are busy...If I don't hear from them today I'll PM Tim for their email addresses..
Yeah, I'm so used to all of us chompin at the bit to do this, I 'm kinda let down that everybody else isnt.

Tracy Savage said:
Yeah, I'm so used to all of us chompin at the bit to do this, I 'm kinda let down that everybody else isnt.

Do you remember when we have to let Tim know who the team captain is for the first challenge? One of our team mates will be away but will be able to check messages. We will be able to email her... Is the timeframe Monday?

lovetoscrap said:
Anyone else that got a spot going through RL trying not to think about this because everytime you do the knot of nerves in your stomach makes you want to
puke.gif
????

Last night I was excited, but I think reality has set in today and now I am just soooooo nervous!!! But it is a good nervous.

I just had to comment on this - YES! I've started thinking about all the things I have to do this month - I didn't REALIZE there was so much! :rotfl: Normally, I'd be fine with it, but all of a sudden I'm nervous - I wonder why?? :rolleyes1

Any of my team members here? Orlando Hotels, Universal and SeaWorld!

Wow, it is getting so quiet in here you can hear the crickets chirping! ;)

I figured things would slow down for awhile!

Well, we can all only neglect our RL for so long before it starts to get surly! Also, I'm sure people on teams are sorting themselves out and getting to know their teammates.

I'm getting those what-have-I-done butterflies in my stomach, too! But I've thought about it, and come to the only sensible solution: I simply won't sleep between now and the middle of February, or whenever this thing ends, and I won't have any troubles fitting everything in! :thumbsup2 Say, who's got the monstro mug 'o' coffee for me ... ?

sweetinmaine said:
Do you remember when we have to let Tim know who the team captain is for the first challenge? One of our team mates will be away but will be able to check messages. We will be able to email her... Is the timeframe Monday?

Sometime Monday is fine :)

we are just busy trying to pick a team leader for the first challenge :thumbsup2

it is slowing down a bit but I am here now, and I would like a drink or two :teeth:
anyone else want anything??

ct54.gif
ct49.gif
ct46.gif
ct38.gif

lovetoscrap said:
Wow, it is getting so quiet in here you can hear the crickets chirping! ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Not funny! Not funny!

We aren't talking some cute little Jiminy Cricket here. We are talking rogue mutant hell bent on revenge cricket with fangs, a death ray and time to plot his revenge

Tim Gunn said:

We aren't talking some cute little Jiminy Cricket here. We are talking rogue mutant hell bent on revenge cricket with fangs, a death ray and time to plot his revenge

Cricket phobia, Tim? *snicker*

Tim Gunn said:

you shouldnt be telling our secrets while you are still tied up :teeth: :rolleyes1

Good Evening ALL!! And Good Luck and CONGRATS to the Contestants!!! Let's All Have FUN!!! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

Hi Everyone!

Just popped by in time to see Tim freak out about the crickets chirping.... :lmao:

What would make the guy so paranoid??? :confused3 ;)

Tim Gunn said:

Oh a fear of crickets....hmmm torture pictures....:::evil laugh:::

Tim must be trying to de-bug.

And maybe everyone's trying to figure out... :music: :music: Where have all the threads gone...long time passing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter