Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

Okay, as for the picture, the shading is just there to throw you off. It is one of those pictures where if you look at it you can see the hidden picture. But, because everything is in black and white, it is much more difficult to read. However, there do appear to be words written within the blocks.

I can't get my hands around the numbers and letters...yet. I will keep working! :confused3

Come on Ty, give us some help!

NUBWILELIFT

I think this translates to "It will be fun"

PEKINGESEGOSUN

I think this on is "Keep on guessing"

CELERYGOONTUGSTIR

I'm still sifting through for this one.....lots of letters.....

pklein09 said:
NUBWILELIFT

I think this translates to "It will be fun"

PEKINGESEGOSUN

I think this on is "Keep on guessing"

CELERYGOONTUGSTIR

I'm still sifting through for this one.....lots of letters.....

YOURE GETTING CLOSE is the third one. And the picture is a picture of a swan and dolphin. Check out the CR board for the background on how this was figured out.

Hi, Disers! These have been decoded on the Good Wednesday Morning board, if you want to check it out. I don't want to spoil it, if you want to figure it out on your own!! :goodvibes

I came back after going over to the CB to read up on things there and came back expecting to be behind on posts. But I guess I'm not the only one, cause It's right where I left off. Wish I was as clever and "out-of-the-box" thinking as some of you out there. I'm just riding on the coattails of your successes - and really enjoying the ride! :moped: Thanks for all your hard work everyone!

Wow, everybody must be posting on another thread,or maybe just doing their jobs :rolleyes1 Ty, just get on with it! I haven't gotten a thing done today! :blush:

oh my. oh my. I've wasted my whole day reading this danged thing - but the best news is that something must've happened to the DISBoard SERVER because I haven't yet gotten the Server's too busy screen! Woo-hoo!

So I saw here - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15227665 - that Oprah was asking about thread counts for the sheets at the resorts.

The photo of the tiles is an altered photo of a brass Swan and Dolphin. Ty was a bit sloppy and forgot to erase the ORIGINAL photo from his photobucket account and a DISers extremely intelligent daughter went straight there and saw the original. You can see the original on the CB thread or Google Images "swan dolphin".

Don't keep guessing on that one--it is figured out. The jumbled letters are also done, but I think that was already posted.

And FYI, Richard Simmons has posted on the CB thread also.

Perhaps it is as simple as

"THE FIRST ANNUAL "DISBOARDS BONANZA" TO BE HELD JULY 2007 AT THE SWAN AND THE DOLPHIN HOTELS AT WDW.

I still cannot see the "Swan and Dolphin" in that picture!?!?!? All I see is a shadow of the letter 3. I guess I am not very good at figuring out these kinds of things, although I do try! :teeth:

With trying to keep up with this thread, I haven't visited the CB yet. Maybe, I should visit there.

Carol :wave2:

Okay I maybe new to these boards but if this type of post happens alot i'm going to have to get rid of my computer because I am spending way to much time reading this post... :surfweb: :badpc:

Carol36 said:
I still cannot see the "Swan and Dolphin" in that picture!?!?!? All I see is a shadow of the letter 3. I guess I am not very good at figuring out these kinds of things, although I do try! :teeth:

With trying to keep up with this thread, I haven't visited the CB yet. Maybe, I should visit there.

Carol :wave2:

You really can't see it. The original photo was blurred in a Photoshop type program. Just like the blur faces out on TV or in magazines. We know what it is because several DISers SAW the original photo in TY's photobucket account because he didn't think we would be smart enough to look there!

Ok so this is DH....The better half....haha (don't tell her I was here and said that :confused3 ).

So the few clues I read/saw indicate to me that Disney is designing a 3rd DCL ship. with the "winners" to help with the design and sail on it. My wife thinks I am nuts.

Here is why I think the way I do: Disney has been trying out other ports of call. Ty said one of the clues was 3 (2 ships now adding a 3rd?). Tim stated more like 24-50 (how many people could be involved in the planning). "virtual" (virtual planning of a boat). Stated lots of time to tackle it. (makes sense :hourglass ). Also the picture looks like a face that has been blurred and pixelated. I believe I can make out the outline of a eye, nose and cheek.

So anyway I have been arguing with myself about whether I was right or not and whether I should even post here. However the wife is away so I have hijacked pirate: the computer and decided to work my magic :wizard: .

If I am wrong(like that could happen :rolleyes1 ), then I am wrong but, IF I am right then I will be on cloud nine :cloud9: . I loved my disney cruise and I think that would be an awesome adventure to be able to put my two cents worth in :teacher: . rock on DCL crew. Oh btw TY love the INSIDE VOICE keep it up. :joker:

Hey, DH Bee - you might just be on to something there. Sounds logical. If you're right - you deserve to be part of the project.
What a fun thread this has been. Go Ty and company!!

I'm too busy keeping up with the posts to even try and figure out any clues!!! :badpc:

karen :)

Bee said:
Ok so this is DH....The better half....haha (don't tell her I was here and said that :confused3 ).

So the few clues I read/saw indicate to me that Disney is designing a 3rd DCL ship. with the "winners" to help with the design and sail on it. My wife thinks I am nuts.

Here is why I think the way I do: Disney has been trying out other ports of call. Ty said one of the clues was 3 (2 ships now adding a 3rd?). Tim stated more like 24-50 (how many people could be involved in the planning). "virtual" (virtual planning of a boat). Stated lots of time to tackle it. (makes sense :hourglass ). Also the picture looks like a face that has been blurred and pixelated. I believe I can make out the outline of a eye, nose and cheek.

So anyway I have been arguing with myself about whether I was right or not and whether I should even post here. However the wife is away so I have hijacked pirate: the computer and decided to work my magic :wizard: .

If I am wrong(like that could happen :rolleyes1 ), then I am wrong but, IF I am right then I will be on cloud nine :cloud9: . I loved my disney cruise and I think that would be an awesome adventure to be able to put my two cents worth in :teacher: . rock on DCL crew. Oh btw TY love the INSIDE VOICE keep it up. :joker:

Tim said several days ago:

To help with your guesses, let me narrow the field a bit. We are not doing anything to change the landscape of the Disney company or property so no remodeling. Our project is virtual with real life payouts for those that can "make it work".

So this will have nothing to do with any ACTUAL physical changes to Disney. I think we have to assume that this is really just limited to the DIS boards, and any actual disney connection will just be in the form of a prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter