• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

DMMarla07860 said:
prob isn't really ty, but i wanna see the suprise

Being the eternal pessimist I tend to agree with you. BTW our family went to see Ty as he and the crew were doing a show in Dundee, Wi. helping out the Koepke family. The show will be on in a couple of weeks, you guys will enjoy it.

Brett

See? I've been telling and telling my niece and nephew that there really IS a Tag Fairy! :wizard: Never saw a post before - but now I have evidence!! :cool1:

This is too much fun! It's giving me a head-rush. :yay:

TiaMaria said:
See? I've been telling and telling my niece and nephew that there really IS a Tag Fairy! :wizard: Never saw a post before - but now I have evidence!! :cool1:

This is too much fun! It's giving me a head-rush. :yay:

Not to get too far off topic, but here is a link to the post I made that got me a new tag: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=15163186&postcount=70 It's proof that the tag fairy is for real!!! :goodvibes

OK, now back to Ty and his BIG secret project!!!

Hi,

Boy am I old TY fan.... I sure do miss seeing his naked chest and tool belt on Trading Spaces. Sure, made me want to sign up for the show! LOL! I am glad to see his new show is such a success not just on TV, but in changing and helping the lives of others. Way to go TY!

I AM WAITING ON PINS AND NEEDLES TY! DON'T KEEP US HANGING......ummm, but I kow how you can make the wait much better. ;) <BG>

Just a lurker soon to be off and cruising on the Thanksgiving cruise. Excitement is building and this doesn't hurt. Will be interesting to see what it is all about!!!!!

Pat

We were on the August 20th Wonder with the family who received a makeover ... this just brings back more excitement. :goodvibes Anxiously waiting to hear what's next :yay:

Okay, I'm in, too! What's up? :confused3 I guess I'll just have to sit back, popcorn:: , and wait to find out! :yay:

Happy sunny Sunday, DiSers!

Lisa

corve77t said:
It looks like if you want to catch Ty you better be lurking very early in the morning.
NOT NECESSARLY TRUE

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN I'LL SHOW UP :teeth:

He's everywhere.
He always seems to post in a place when I least expect it.
It makes it very hard to stalk him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter