Good Morning America! RIGHT NOW (8:35AM, est)

Wow, I didn't realize that every night from now till the end of the year someone will get to stay in the suite! Oh, that would be soooooooo awesome!! I'd love to stay there the suite looked amazing and it has a 24 hour concierge! Did you see the pictures of the hot tub and the mirror that converts into a tv... way too cool!!!:cloud9:

*sigh* once again people being critical a family wasn't "excited enough" or judging their actions.

I put people on TV for a living. I arrange footage like this... you have no idea how you'll act in front of a camera(s) until you're there. Not only that but those of you who've been filmed for the disney Xmas parade knows how these things work.... what you're seeing could very well NOT be initial reaction. This could be their 5th take. For the extreme home makeover shows they tape the family coming out screaming excitedly sometimes DOZENS of times to get the "right reaction"...

Some people (like my family) are VERY shy and to be put in front of cameras like this would make them SO self conscious they probably wouldn't come across very happy.. despite trying to do just that.

Please don't judge these winners. People here did that before and the winner is one of our own DIS'rs who read the board. It's very hurtful, unnecessary, and rude.

I'm very happy for the family... I hope they had a VERY magical time:)

*sigh* once again people being critical a family wasn't "excited enough" or judging their actions...

Please don't judge these winners. People here did that before and the winner is one of our own DIS'rs who read the board. It's very hurtful, unnecessary, and rude.

I'm very happy for the family... I hope they had a VERY magical time:)

I second that!!! :thumbsup2
You have no idea how you (or your children) are going to react!

(((minnierocks))) your family's reactions brought tears to my eyes.... you were PERFECT... I LOVE when your son hugged .. mickey I think?... and the tears in your eyes had me bawling:)

Aw geez I'm crying now just thinking about it... *mumblemumbledarnPMSmumblemumble*

(((minnierocks))) your family's reactions brought tears to my eyes.... you were PERFECT... I LOVE when your son hugged .. mickey I think?... and the tears in your eyes had me bawling:)

Aw geez I'm crying now just thinking about it... *mumblemumbledarnPMSmumblemumble*

Thanks!!! The magic of that moment will never fade! :cloud9:
I choke up all the time, just thinking about it...
DH and I had what we call a "Disney moment" last night. We go to the website and close our eyes while listening to the music, imagining ourselves there in our "happy place":wizard:

How nice to be in the right place at the right time.

That's soooooo awesome! It should be a honeymoon suite after the promotion is over! Thanks so much for the links!

So glad you have no vices:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

So glad you have no vices:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Excuse me? My "vice" isn't to make fun of people's appearance and reaction.. people I don't know...

Not sure who you are or your point but get over yourself.

I am sure that the family was excited, BUT they were probably more excited because their dad, husband & brother in-law was able to share in the week of magic. Considering he was and has been and will be going back to Iraq. I am sure that nothing compares to seeing their loved one alive?? I would be very excited to be staying the night in the castle but if my husband was in Iraq and was able to share in our adventure i think i would be more happy that he was there safe with us for a week. and kudos to his friend Brian for taking over his duties while he was sharing this dream vacation with his family.

Thanks so much for thinking of me...
I got so excited watching it-I had goosebumps all over! I just got done showing it to DD and she was incredibly thrilled that we were on a Disney commercial, with the YOMD music! :goodvibes
I am thrilled to see that another family was able to experience some of that magic! :wizard:

I am so glad this prize went to such a deserving family. I hope more families like this win.

Minnierocks, I don't know you and I have never posted on this section of the DIS boards before.

I watched the clip above that was posted with your family in it and from previous posts I'm assuming that was you guys at the end of the video. I admit it brought tears to my eyes too! I am such a sap, but it makes be all silly to see people get something so wonderful and be so happy. I have no idea what you won but the looks of joy on your faces was touching.

Congrats to anyone who wins any of these amazing prizes!

-Stacey

Minnierocks, I don't know you and I have never posted on this section of the DIS boards before.

I watched the clip above that was posted with your family in it and from previous posts I'm assuming that was you guys at the end of the video. I admit it brought tears to my eyes too! I am such a sap, but it makes be all silly to see people get something so wonderful and be so happy. I have no idea what you won but the looks of joy on your faces was touching.

Congrats to anyone who wins any of these amazing prizes!

-Stacey

We won the Keys to the Kingdom contest back in October...in my sig, there is a link to my TR...
It was the most fabulous thing that has ever happened to us. It is thrilling for us to see other people win too! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter