Good Morning America! RIGHT NOW (8:35AM, est)

I'm watching now, these people act like big whoop! I would be jumping up and down, screaming, they would probably have to knock me in the head to calm me down. The suite looks beautiful.

I'm watching now, these people act like big whoop! I would be jumping up and down, screaming, they would probably have to knock me in the head to calm me down. The suite looks beautiful.

oh me too! i was waaaaaay more exciting than they were! and i was just watching:lmao: i had goosebumps!

gosh, i hope a disser gets 1 of the stays!!

Does anyone have the video on the computer?! We tried to set up the tape machine and all that came up was just blackk haha so if anyone can find or have the video online can you please post it or let me know where I can find it!! Im so bummeddd I missed it and been going crazy trying to find it!! hahaha thanks everyone!!

darn I missed. DS wanted breakfast. Go Figure;)

I'm telling ya...what's up with these kids wanting to eat? Not just once, but multiple times per day? What's next...wanting to go to the bathroom?
:rotfl:

If it's any consolation...you didn't miss much. It was nice to see a deserving family get the trip, but as far as the suite...about 10-15 seconds worth, not much of a peek.
:confused3

I live on the west coast so before i left for i tivo'd it so i will get to see it after work & school tonight. man that is just way to long to wait it is 7:45 now and i wont get home until almost 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter