• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Morning ADR makers... 6/15!

I had some static while talking to the cm but I thought it was my crappy phone. I'm kinda mad I didn't get to hear any of the hold music, I love that stuff!

Called at 7:05 because i had to feed the baby and was told at least 30 minutes....it's been 21 and I am FREAKING OUT that I won't get what I want!!! I wish it was still 180 days instead of 90!!!! Do u think the wait time is long because of free dining or do u think it is because Disney had to let people go due to the economy? I have made ressies during free dining before and always gotten through in 5 minutes or less.

My 90 day's was yesterday. Called in at 7 and waited over an hour. I got everything except Ohana.

Called back this morning to see if anything opened up. I got in right away and actually scored the Ohana reservation.

I called my mom to tell her. I was so excited that I got it.

Now I'm back on hold because she doesn't want to eat at 9:30. She's decided she wants to eat at T-Rex instead.

I will be cancelling Ohana on 9/18 at 9:30pm if anyone is interested.

Why do I even bother trying to get organized if my family keeps changing there minds at the last minute???

Got 'em done!! And times I wanted too!!!:lovestruc

9/14 Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 805am
9/14 Teppan Edo 640pm

9/15 Chef Mickey’s 9:15 am

Best wishes to all for getting their ADRS!!! :banana::hippie::woohoo:

Got 'em done!! And times I wanted too!!!:lovestruc

9/14 Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 805am
9/14 Teppan Edo 640pm

9/15 Chef Mickey’s 9:15 am

Best wishes to all for getting their ADRS!!! :banana::hippie::woohoo:

Awesome! :banana:

Just finished mine - and got everything we wanted! WooHOOO!

What am I going to obsess over now that that's done? :confused3 :rotfl:

What number was everyone calling? 407-WDisney or 407-WDW-Dine? WDW-DINE has less prompts. When I called Thursday I got right through. BUT please if you are on hold do not hang up. Maybe try using a different phone (home phone or cell phone if you are not using them)

I got in at 7:33. Completely done with 5 reservations at 7:43.
I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED!!!!!
:dance3:

Now time to attack what rides/attractions everyone will want to ride - this is always the hard part for us!!! :laughing:

has about a 15 minute wait (phone has a timer on it) and I got everything I wanted

Narcoose's
Crystal Palace
Tokyo Dining
Kona Cafe
Restaurant Marrakesh
Tutto Italia
Cape May Cafe
Yachtman Steakhouse (post honeymoon/5yr anniversary dinner)
Boma
Yak & Yeti
California Grill
Maya Grill

I got it for most of my times that I wanted, some a little better than others:cool1:

I could only do 12 at a time and I only had 12 to do so that worked out.(CM said she would have to start over to do more. I didn't question they why since I only had 12 to begin with. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I didn't quite understand but like I said I got all the ones I wanted in so I kept pressing onward.)
I did have to give a CC for California Grill and they have a 48 hr cancellation policy. I can go back inside later to watch the fireworks if I so choose as well.

and just think, I almost didnt need to take a day off for this :surfweb:(as i sit at home typing) but now I get to go shopping so woo-hoo!

I went straight thru to someone at 7 am. Cynthia, very nice and patient! Not thrilled though, could not get Le Cellier for dinner, but did get ohana at 5:15 which is way early for us so may cancel and go Kona instead (will put that on the Sept ADR thread if I do!). Did get Le Cellier lunch. Got everything else I wanted but had to be very flexible particularly with places like cali grill (6 pm- again way early but wishes at 8 so should be there for fireworks).

Breakfasts: CM, Wave, Kona
Lunch: LTT, Tony's, Le Cellier, Tutto italia, Mama Melrose
Dinners: Ohana, Chefs De France, Whisp Canyon, Cali Grill, Flying Fish, Coral Reef, Narcoosees

And for those of us trying to figure out the "tiers" conspiracy theory, we are staying at BLT, not on points, and paying for deluxe dining!

Good luck everyone!!!!

I was on hold the first time for 12 minutes.. a CM picked up the line, and hung up.. I am thinking not on purpose, accidents happen.. frustrating though.. Now I am on hold for 30 minutes.. I will let everyone know what we come up with..

I got every single thing that i wanted, and then NO JOKE I got disconected right as she was auth'ng my credit card.

can i get thru any faster? anyone know?

If your like me, you'll start obsessing over our packing lists.

Is the like complete
Do I need to buy anything on it?
Etc.

Just heard from my planner we got everything we wanted and I didnt even have to wait! I am so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter