• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

good maps for UK drivers?

butterfly26

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are planning our next Disney vacation for MNSSHP 2009 at Pop, on our last trip 2005 DH drove and i 'navigated!' i must admit there was a few tears and tantrums:( :blush: :sad1: :confused: suffice to say i thought it best to ask if anyone out there knows where i can get some decent maps for the Disney area,parks and Kissimee areas? it would certainly save me some ear ache next year:rotfl:

we just bought that map Nat and its brilliant, looking forward to trying it out in December

We bought that map for our last trip too, it's excellent. :thumbsup2

What I liked especially was where it showed all the off-site hotels and restaurants. :goodvibes

I purchased Steve's map on the recommendation of a friend. It is well printed and I'm sure will be well used on our trip :)

just ordered our map. will save lots of stress. must just point out that the tears and tantrums were from me, DH and 2DS's just sat and stared open mouthed at me! they though my earlier post made them sound mean and nasty!!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

I received my map last week and I am more than pleased with it. Not only is it a clear road map but it shows all the other places of interest you need as a tourist. All the major and minor attractions are shown and also, which is superb, all the supermarkets and shopping malls.

It is well worth the £7.80 (ish) it cost and will no doubt save precious time when trying to find somewhere!!!!

the maps fantastic i used it in aug much better than the sat nav which got very confused and wasnt much good:thumbsup2

They maps look great! :thumbsup2 I'm definitely gonna be getting one of them before we go back. Cheers for the link Nat :goodvibes

This map was our life saver in Sept/Oct, we never had a problem getting to/from anywhere and I will most definitely be using it on any subsequent trips we have.

This is the map I use, the detail is amazing. It shows the hotels, restaurants and all the parks.

http://www.orlandomaps.co.uk/

topidrive.jpg

It even tells you how much the tolls are between the booths.

We usually use GPS on our phones (PDAs) and I think it was Mapopolis but using TomTom now as DH got it put on his phone free somehow!

Don't think I would be 100% happy at using a map - with the Sat Nav at least if you get lost it knows exactly where you are and how to get back on track as I seem to have a habbit of not noticing a street is a one-way or something!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter