• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Good Luck In Your Exams.. !!*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
.. to all our sons, daughters and friends who are taking their GCSE's/A Levels & Degrees

good-luck-greeting16.gif

*********​

:wizard:Good Luck Becky with your first exam tomorrow, and to all the other Year 11's ~ I hope you all do well:wizard:

:teacher::wizard:Good luck with your Gcses :teacher::wizard:

------------------------------------------

good luck with your first exam tomorrow Jordan :thumbsup2

0_good_luck_disney_goofy.gif

Hope all your exams go brilliantly...

:eek: My 1st year Uni ones start on Thursday...:scared:

Goodluck everyone whose doing GCSE's/A Levels/Degree's etc :wizard:

I had my first exam for my final degree year yesterday.

Good luck to all those taking exams, soon be summer time.:wizard:

and

Also thinking about all those people worried about people taking exams, can be a stressful time for you too.:wizard:

Good Luck everyone who is taking exams:hug:

Good Luck to everyone sitting exams

luck.jpg

Good luck everyone - hope they all go really well

India has just finished her second week of IB final exams. One more week to go - her last one is Friday 22nd the day we go on our holiday - which makes this holiday even more special for her.:banana:

Tammy

Sorry to crash the thread but just wanted to let y'all know that I had my first 'end-of-first-year-at-Uni' exam this morning and it actually went OK! :upsidedow

Keep channeling your good wishes/thoughts to the children and if you have a little spare that can come my way, it will be much appreciated... :flower3: My second one is tomorrow afternoon so almost half way through... :goodvibes

Sorry to crash the thread but just wanted to let y'all know that I had my first 'end-of-first-year-at-Uni' exam this morning and it actually went OK! :upsidedow

Keep channeling your good wishes/thoughts to the children and if you have a little spare that can come my way, it will be much appreciated... :flower3: My second one is tomorrow afternoon so almost half way through... :goodvibes

Glad it went well :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter