Good Luck Everyone!

MTEPCOT55

Earning My Ears
Well tomorrow morning I am starting the 16 hour drive from South NJ to Lake Buena Vista, Florida since I want to get there a day early! I still have a lot to get done & won't have anymore time to go online today. So thanks guys for all of you helpful CP information it was a big help & see everyone in 4 days for us arriving the 6th! Good luck getting to Florida flying or driving! See you all soon:cool1:

Good luck and have a FANTASTIC trip!

See you in 18 days!!! :banana:

For everyone leaving, have a safe trip down! I can't wait to meet everyone. :)

Have a fun and safe trip to Florida! I can't believe that this is it- people are starting to leave!!!! It's SO exciting! Spring 2010 CP here we come!

I am in Florida now, gorgeous weather so far! I can't wait until Wednesday! WOHOOOOOOOOO :banana::banana::banana:

Congrats, guys! This is it. I hope everyone has a safe trip down. I won't be heading down until Jan. 31st, but I can't wait to meet all of you guys!

It is 4:30 am right now and Kyle and I are leaving in just 14 hours!!! :woohoo:
Can't wait to see everyone down there!!:goodvibes

I leave for Cali on the 15th, check in on the 17th.

It's starting to sneak up on me. This is it, guys!

be safe everyone!!! i leave in just 2 days for a 5 day trip in the parks before i check in on the 11th and i cant wait!!! hope everyone has a fun and safe trip to WDW or DLR!!! see everyone soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter