• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

good idea or weird?

goofy14

Earning My Ears
we are going to spend the day at magic kingdom on sunday the 21st and do all of the regular attractions, then that night we will be at the halloween party to focus on the special events. is that a weird plan or a good idea? thanks.

I don't think that's weird at all! In fact, I think that's what a lot of people do!

That's what we are doing for MVMCP in December. Although my family has no idea yet and are going to think we have to leave because of the shorter hours until I hand them their bracelets!

we are going to spend the day at magic kingdom on sunday the 21st and do all of the regular attractions, then that night we will be at the halloween party to focus on the special events. is that a weird plan or a good idea? thanks.

That sounds like a good idea to me. MK should not be so crowded during the day on the 21'st because of the party that night. You can get all the normal stuff done during the day, and concentrate on the party at night. It will be a long day for you though! I would plan for that and maybe take an afternoon break.
We will also be at MK on th 21'st because of the (hopefully) lower crowds. We wont be doing the party that night though........thats a long day!

Syndrome

I personally think that will end up being a VERY long day, but you know your family best.

We took the morning off the day of our party, got to the party at 4:00 PM and stayed till midnight. We focused mostly on doing party things.

I don't think that's a bad plan at all. We are planning to go to MNSSHP n the 28th, after having toured AK that morning and afternoon. Since our kids are 15 and 12 now, we all know how to pace ourselves for a long day.

It's not weird. It really is relative. I know for us with a toddler we could never pull that off. She would bee too cranky and the MNNSHP goes late so I wouldn't want to have to leave early especially because it's a ticketed event. If you are staying longer than 5 days I would just chill in the morning and head to the party at 4pm but if you aren't then you have to do what you have to do.

I personally think that will end up being a VERY long day, but you know your family best.

We took the morning off the day of our party, got to the party at 4:00 PM and stayed till midnight. We focused mostly on doing party things.

I agree with the BIB.

It's not a weird idea though and if your family are fine doing that I say go for it.

First ever time we did MNSSHP we did a full day in the parks and was completely shattered. This year we did an early morning, had a small break in the afternoon and were refreshed for the party. We fit in alot more because we were more awake/alert and no one was dragging behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter