Good hotels in Miami to stay before a Cruise

KristiP

Mouseketeer
We are going on a Disney Cruise for Spring break and we are leaving out of Miami. We have been all over Florida but not to Miami. I would LOVE to know where to stay and what's fun to do. We are spending the night before our cruise and the night after~
Thanks so much

I stayed at the Intercontinental on my last cruise out of Miami. Very nice hotel and I got a great deal through Priceline express deals. It is in walking distance to Bayside Market which has some good restaurants and shops.

How did you get from the Hotel to the port and how far in advance did you book on Priceline? We are about 110 days from our cruise

We have stayed at The Hotel at South Beach right in South beach. Fabulous hotel, one block to beach. Lots of good people watching and excellent restaurants. Cab is about 20 to port. We also stayed at the holiday inn at the port. Another good hotel, right across street from Bayside Mall with lots of restaurants and bars. About 10 cab ride to port. The hotel in south beach is about 350 to 400 a night, the holiday inn is around 200 a nite. If you have never been to south beach definitely recommend it for one night. Lots of fun. And there are probably cheaper hotels, we wanted to be close to beach. But it is easy walking around there.

After reading lots of posts here and reviews on Trip Advisor, we have a reservation booked for the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. I looked into the Intercontinental, but it's out of our price range. We plan to take a cab.

We also stayed at intercontinental, very nice, we went thru last minute travel, great price, if you call them you can get a better rate:cool1:

Hampton Inn Brickwell (No. 1) and Hampton Inn Blue-lagoon are good options and highly rated at trip advisor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter