• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good gift to surprise my wife with?

Hurriacane Surviors

mike,mariie and nicole
I need some help! I need suggestions on what cabin birthday gift I can order for my wife. Please help! We are sailing on the Wonder onn 7/17/5 pirate:

Well, are you wanting ideas or links to help you browse for ideas? I'll give you the latter first. Have you gotten your cruise documents yet? If so, there should be a brochure that comes with them that has information (and maybe pix) of a variety of gift packages.

You can mention it to your servers in the dining rooms, and they'll serenade
you, give you a cake, and maybe a b-day pin.

Click here to look at DCL's merchandise

Per the Passporter's Field Guide to DCL, you can also check out this site for a company out of Cape Canaveral to browse their selection. The guide says, "The Perfect Gift delivers delightful cruise baskets at good prices - you can even custom design your gift baskets."

All of these have flowers, chocolates, etc.

HTH.

Shirley at the Perfect Gift will put together a customized basket for you. We did one for my MIL for Mother's Day and she put her favorite wine in the basket as well as lots of other treats.

For a longer lasting gift my DH ordered me a gift from the DCL brochure which was the Magic done in a lead crystal block. I love that!

Shirley at the Perfect Gift is absolutely fantastic! Can't say enough about her. Give her a call and she will help you customize the perfect basket and have it sitting in your cabin when you board, beautifully decorated!

I would like to get my dd and dh gift baskets from the perfect gift. How do I get in touch with Shirley and how far in advance does she need? Also any ideas for DH??? I was thinking of a six pack of beer, pretzels and some binoculars. Cant think of anything else. He is hard to buy for!!!!

Just in my opinion, no matter what gift you decide on, you should have some flowers delivered to the stateroom for her. I belive that Disney has some really pretty arrangements that would be great!

We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary & birthdays on our cruise. When we first got to our cabin, There were beautiful flowers :flower: from our family (Shirley delivered). Champagne & a tray of sweets ( in everyone's cabin in our group from the TA) We felt like royalty princess: Of course we also had singing & cake in the dining room. How special can we get? It was Magic :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter