Good Disneyland Site

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Besides this one of course, does anyone have any favorite DL sites? I am looking for trip planning info and travel hints.

I appreciate your help.

Have a great day.

First, thanks for the reply. If you do not mind, did you go any other placed besides DL? I am looking at ticket prices for some of the things we want to do:

SeaWorld
DL
Legoland
Universal
DL

and boy are things expensive. Does anyone know if there is like a discount pass or something, that if you visit some of the more touristy places - that you get a discount? Are package deals to CA, cheaper than trying to do it all myself?

I am so use to booking WDW on my own, that I think I get great bargains.

Thanks.

You might want to try getawaytoday.org for cheaper tickets. If you scroll to the Left and click attractions you can just buy the tickets. Some times they have buy an adult get a child free. Their promo's change, but I have heard VERY good reviews in regards to their service. Some have said that if they call them they get different promotions.

Back to the origional post---mouseplanet.com has lots of good advice also.

Sonya

:Pinkbounc

Be sure and check with your hotel too. We got a good deal on Disneyland passes from ours and they also had other packages which we never followed up on.

Hi Momoftwins,

The only places we went that charged admission were DL and The Wild Animal Park. For DL, we bought tickets online at a sale price - I think the tickets were only good till sometime in Sept - I'm not sure when your trip is. For the Wild Animal Park, we bought tickets there, but used our AAA card and got a discount. In San Diego, we did a lot of free things, walking around Old Town, the Sea Port area, and our most favorite - the hanglider port in LaJolla. Good Luck.

I have realized that packages to Disneyland are not so bad unlike Disney World where its cheaper to buy thing individually. I always use Disney Travel Co. Disneyland and think they are great. If you call them at 1-800-225-2024 ask about the fall promos we are saving $500 by going in early Dec rather than Sept. and are even staying at the Grand Californian. Ask about adding a tour to Legoland or Universal. I would advise renting a car and driving yourselfs instead of the tour bus. I have twins also and it was a long long long day not having the hotel right there to go to nap in the middle of the day. Hope this helps.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter